Trainer Search

CrimsonBlade

Reaction score
Oh, cool, a new version trainer is highest class stability, works in SP and MP. Very big thanks for update !

steampunk

Reaction score
Oh, cool, a new version trainer is highest class stability, works in SP and MP. Very big thanks for update !
"Please guys dont use it on online servers or you will get VAC banned , I warned dont come and complain if you get banned ."

revenjawr

Reaction score
I will look into it , Please guys dont use it on online servers or you will get VAC banned , I warned dont come and complain if you get banned .
thank you so much,+it would be very unfair if one used cheats online

Reaction score
Imo add ons in the workshop make the game way easier and they don't get you vac banned so double plus, triple plus get to play with other players with the add ons on ;)

MLMLT

Reaction score
It works fine. Thank you for the Trainer!

The Witch can still kill you at Expert mod.
And in Singleplayer mod the Game is over when u die so the Trainer is useless in Expert mode at least.

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
It works fine. Thank you for the Trainer!

The Witch can still kill you at Expert mod.
And in Singleplayer mod the Game is over when u die so the Trainer is useless in Expert mode at least.
Same Problem here, maybe u can take a look MAF?? ;)

Dalia Dolma

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Left 4 Dead 2 Trainer +2 V1.0
Left 4 Dead 2 Steam Trainer +2
Left 4 Dead 2 V11.22.2015 Trainer +3

Options :
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
Important:

• Please guys dont use it on online servers or you will get VAC banned , I warned dont come and complain if you get banned .
  • First start single player game then activate cheats ,It may take the cheat up to 15 seconds to activate .
Will it work when u played as zombies in one of the game mode?