Trainer Search

siferff8

Reaction score
im kinda confused how to get the "infinite studs" part to work.. i got the health just the studs do not seem to be unlimited

Fatoo

Reaction score
Thx for the trainer but it looks like inf health also gives bosses inf health.

FIREblue

Reaction score
HOLA DISCULPA PERO AL INICIAR EL TRAINER Y AL INICIAR EL JUEGO.....EL TRAINER NO SE ACTIVA COMPRE EL JUEGO ORIGINAL Y NO SE ACTIVA EL TRAINER HASTA ME LO DESCARGE POR INTERNET PERO NO FUNCIONA EL TRAINER POR FAVOR ARREGLARO Q LO NECESITO

chris

Donor
Reaction score
HELLO SORRY BUT TO START THE TRAINER AND START THE GAME ..... NOT TRIGGERED THE TRAINER BUY THE ORIGINAL GAME NOT THE TRAINER TO ME WHAT TRIGGERED BY INTERNET DOWNLOAD BUT NOT WORK TRAINER PLEASE I NEED
HOLA DISCULPA PERO AL INICIAR EL TRAINER Y AL INICIAR EL JUEGO.....EL TRAINER NO SE ACTIVA COMPRE EL JUEGO ORIGINAL Y NO SE ACTIVA EL TRAINER HASTA ME LO DESCARGE POR INTERNET PERO NO FUNCIONA EL TRAINER POR FAVOR ARREGLARO Q LO NECESITO
im confused :( can someone translate this for me?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Start game first then the trainer.

siferff8

Reaction score
no i figured out what happend and im an idiot inf studs only works once you start a mission you rescieve inf studs, or more like 10,000,000 then anything after just adds in overi t

Kobra

Reaction score
trainer does not seem to work any more saying the game is not active when I am playing it

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer still working , Make sure you run game dx11 not dx9.

Kobra

Reaction score
how can I make sure its using the dx11

Badet

Reaction score
Doesn't seem to work as the trainer is looking for _DX11. When the game launches in DX11 it does so by just using LegoBatman3.exe

No idea how to force steam to launch the other executable which is named LegoBatman3_DX11.exe. If it isn't possible, no worries.

Doctor_Chad

Reaction score
im confused :( can someone translate this for me?
HELLO APOLOGY TO START BUT THE TRAINER AND START THE GAME ..... THE TRAINER NOT TRIGGERED BUY THE ORIGINAL GAME AND NOT THE TRAINER TO ME WHAT TRIGGERED BY INTERNET DOWNLOAD BUT NOT WORK Q TRAINER PLEASE I NEED ARREGLARO, that's what it means