Trainer Search

FeelingMyOats

Reaction score
Thank you, MAF. I wouldn't be so desperate if another working trainer for it existed out there, but there literally isn't.

dragonyiffclub

Reaction score
well, i was able to finally get past the part I was stuck on.. here's to hoping i don't need a working trainer later. You rock though!

You also stuck somewhere FeelingMyOats?

FeelingMyOats

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm really terrible at this game. Honestly, I'd be fine with a trainer that only has infinite health when it comes to this game, but even that doesn't exist. A working one at least. MAF is the only hope lol

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm really terrible at this game. Honestly, I'd be fine with a trainer that only has infinite health when it comes to this game, but even that doesn't exist. A working one at least. MAF is the only hope lol
The problem is that the game started using 64Bit ,The current trainer was made and still works on 32 bit of the game client ,Will be making a new trainer for 64 bit users now .

CrimsonBlade

Reaction score
Oh, I just saw that the trainer updated... And my expectations were completely justified, now my enemies just burn and disintegrate into atoms ! Great thanx MAF, its a really pleasant surprise !

CrimsonBlade

Reaction score
Appositely, how about function "Easy Kills" ? Just on the difficulty "Badass" already straining for half-hour killing each enemy with 100,000 HP and more...

The92Ghost

Reaction score
Can you please add 2 more options to the trainer, beside the ones which there is?

One is for the Refine, to raise up faster

And the second one is about the Synergy of the spells, the charge to be always full, and ready to release Epic Strike...

Sockerkorn

Reaction score
Hey, could you update this trainer? :) Thank you! // Much love

EDIT: nevermind, i suck, it works

Last edited:

NIKO87

Reaction score
Does not work with GOG version. When i pressed F1 trainer froze, after 10 minutes of waiting i had to end process with the task manager.

m300

Reaction score
HI
I don't know why but I can't download the trainer its says that a virus has been detected can someone please help?