Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

You can download the latest Lords of the Fallen Trainer and cheats from WeMod.

Current Trainers:
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 11-16-23 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 11-20-23 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 11-30-23 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 12-7-23 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 12-15-23 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 12-21-23 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 12-22-23 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 1-11-24 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 1-17-24 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 1-24-24 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 2-1-24 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 2-2-24 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 2-7-24 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 2024-02-14 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 2024-02-15 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 2-22-24 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 2-29-24 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 3-7-24 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 3-15-24 Trainer +34
Lords of the Fallen (Steam) 3-22-24 Trainer +34

Options:
  1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
  2. Infinite Health
  3. Infinite Stamina
  4. Infinite Mana
  5. Infinite Ammo
  6. Infinite Soulflay Charges
  7. Zero Weight
  8. 100% Drop Rate
  9. Set Player Speed
  10. Set Movement Speed
  11. Max Poise
  12. Instant Clear Negative Status Buildup
  13. Defense Multiplier
  14. Edit Vigor
  15. Vigor Multiplier
  16. Infinite Consumables
  17. Edit Level
  18. Edit Strength
  19. Edit Agility
  20. Edit Endurance
  21. Edit Vitality
  22. Edit Radiance
  23. Edit Inferno
  24. Edit Stamina Regen Rate
  25. Edit Mana Regen Rate
  26. Edit Smite Resistance
  27. Edit Bleed Resistance
  28. Edit Burn Resistance
  29. Edit Ignite Resistance
  30. Edit Frostbite Resistance
  31. Edit Poison Resistance
  32. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
  33. Damage Multiplier
  34. Set Game Speed
Notice:
Achievements will be disabled after starting the game with WeMod.

Attachments

• Lords of the Fallen (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    141 KB · Views: 778
Last edited:

OmarAfghan

Reaction score
Holy shit thats fast! Thanks man, will enjoy it once the game's retail or maybe if I get it if its that good.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
vHQWA6D.png

OmarAfghan

Reaction score
Could you be able to make a fast kill/instant kill cheat? It's impossible for me to get the best weapon from the bossess as you have to get hit zero times in order to get the best loot from a boss.

Jay in DC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Could you be able to make a fast kill/instant kill cheat? It's impossible for me to get the best weapon from the bossess as you have to get hit zero times in order to get the best loot from a boss.

Yes, 24 hour, 0 day +9 Trainer on a game that, wait for it... wait for it... can not even be retail by any major warez group (Reloaded, *******, etc) needs more options. When you've contributed anything in time, effort or money to gaming, come back and ask for more please.

Until then, you are simply a sheep that has avoided the slaughter

Nekosama

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer.
You get infinite health, who gives a damn for the best weapon, you dont need it lol

OmarAfghan

Reaction score
Yes, 24 hour, 0 day +9 Trainer on a game that, wait for it... wait for it... can not even be retail by any major warez group (Reloaded, *******, etc) needs more options. When you've contributed anything in time, effort or money to gaming, come back and ask for more please.

Until then, you are simply a sheep that has avoided the slaughter

Bought it yesterday smartass, kinda weird huh that I've been able to play it while it aint even retail.

giannis

Reaction score
Mr, dont know if it has anything to do with the trainer i suspect it does and this is just feedback,everytime i load it up crashes happen sooner or later,i say again this is just feedback dont want or need any modifications in the trainer i use it and im happy allready:)(though the loot modifier would be nice:p)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Mr, dont know if it has anything to do with the trainer i suspect it does and this is just feedback,everytime i load it up crashes happen sooner or later,i say again this is just feedback dont want or need any modifications in the trainer i use it and im happy allready:)(though the loot modifier would be nice:p)

Make sure that your PC can handle the game, Try to play the game without the trainer, Let us know if you still have the crash problem.

Smoke1979

Reaction score
You'll forgive that use Google translator, in his time at ******* communism, we were taught English or horseradish or not taught at all.

Generally in English can not be conveyed mood, where irony or sarcasm, especially through Google. But I will try to do it.

In fact, the problem unfortunately and with the coach and with the game on the license crashes at certain points in the game and without a coach, a completely different flies coach. Kstate released version 1.1 of the game, I always understood over irenerom written version of what? Games? Assembly? Or just simply neighing?

Version 1.1 of the game, how to understand what is the problem with us? With the game or with the coach?

General sense in which notice on the site when a new post, you open your joy and there is a flood, make the notification only if the update coach. Those people should think themselves pofludit find the right page.

Forgive as you can play this game with the coach if the entire chip in the passing game without saving, and then depart for the flight or because of bugs or because of the coach. ******* Lingon euzhe long updated their coach to version 1.1 of the game long ago introduced the trainer function preservation and invisibility.

But personally I do not use it and never uncredited coaches that you can not do what he did. I understand that everything here is free, but still need to maintain the quality or not? Thank you that you have and I hope that you preslushietes to my words.

Jesskeez

Reaction score
I just downloaded and I cant activate anything, it doesn't even make the noise for cheat activated. It still knows the game is running. I just thought i'd let you know. I use you darksouls 2 trainer and it work like a dream. I am amazed you got the trainer out so fast. Thank you.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I just downloaded and I cant activate anything, it doesn't even make the noise for cheat activated. It still knows the game is running. I just thought i'd let you know. I use you darksouls 2 trainer and it work like a dream. I am amazed you got the trainer out so fast. Thank you.
Start game first and in main menu start up the trainer .