Trainer Search

DrewStrifer

New Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
It`s not working anymore! Please update it to the latest version of the game.
 

NoNameAvailble

New Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have a problem, when i try activating the trainer, it just stops responding for a few and does nothing, i can activiate the cheats otherwise though
BOTH trainers.
This also happens sometimes with the cheats F6 and more
 

Quastus

New Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
can't activate the trainer in game. trainer says game is on and i would like to acivate it in the word, but Key "1" does nothing.

possible Newer SteamVersion of the Game?
 
Last edited:

CreativeDistrac

New Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, you might already know but Windows Defender now recognizes these as viruses (tried on multiple computers and accounts). I'm assuming it is due to their age or something along those lines. I totally understand if you have no interest in updating and will be checking out your trainers for newer games!
 
Top