Trainer Search

TonyGil

Reaction score
Searching in forums I found a way to get a massive amount of money(Credits to Kjubaran):

In game, go to the Inn and search the dice mini game, then in the bet bar, choose a value and scan for float value, change the number in the bet bar and search again until u get only one adress, then change the amount to a desired value and freeze the adress, then play until win, thats it.
Greetings!

hurka79

Reaction score
Searching in forums I found a way to get a massive amount of money(Credits to Kjubaran):

In game, go to the Inn and search the dice mini game, then in the bet bar, choose a value and scan for float value, change the number in the bet bar and search again until u get only one adress, then change the amount to a desired value and freeze the adress, then play until win, thats it.
Greetings!
do you know what you talking about?

cedoyy

Reaction score

Greetings!
Thanks!