Trainer Search

larsV

Reaction score
hi please update for v R-1.160921b thx
before asking test it your self if it is needed,got the latest version,and the trainer is still working for me with the latest update

fever9cx

Reaction score
request add Office Quality cheat (star ingame icon) and Reputation cheat (gear with helmet ingame icon). tq

Dinomice

Reaction score
The most current version of the trainer does not work with the up-to-date version of the game. It stops responding after a few seconds and then never works. Please update!

LC17

Reaction score
Works on 0.160915A ?
Yes.

Just tested the newest trainer (160818b) with 161007A version of the game, and it works fine.
Tested with the "safe method" (starting game.exe, starting/loading a game, starting cheat.exe, using cheat) first, then the "regular method" (starting cheat.exe, starting game.exe, starting/loading a game, using cheat). So it should work either way.
There were times when it didn't work for me, though that was with 160915A and happened very rarely. Mostly when starting cheat.exe first.

Last edited:

Kairuff

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the trainer its working just fine

But i have just 1 problem, on the 2nd year onward the salary for the max out stat employees went from 7k to 27k monthly (Fast pace, legandary difficulty, F1 F2 opt off). Theres just no way to keep up with that... Normal employees r not affected...

Y did that happen?

LC17

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the trainer its working just fine

But i have just 1 problem, on the 2nd year onward the salary for the max out stat employees went from 7k to 27k monthly (Fast pace, legandary difficulty, F1 F2 opt off). Theres just no way to keep up with that... Normal employees r not affected...

Y did that happen?
Contracts are updated on a yearly basis. The better the employee, the higher the salaray. The harder the difficulty, the higher the salary - at least that's my educated guess. My first game (easiest & slowest, because still figuring this game out) has the salaray only jump from 3k to 7k. So with you paying more - even for normal employees - must have something to do with the harder difficulty.

Berch21

Reaction score
When I hover over employee and hit F3 nothing happens, skills stay same. Same if I hit F1, no money added.

Griffihn

Reaction score
When I hover over employee and hit F3 nothing happens, skills stay same. Same if I hit F1, no money added.
what version are you using (both trainer and game).

V R-1.161107A - trainer for 160818b still working properly (at least money and employee skill).

Berch21

Reaction score
I do
what version are you using (both trainer and game).

V R-1.161107A - trainer for 160818b still working properly (at least money and employee skill).
I downloaded the most recent trainer on here and using most up to date version of game on Steam

Griffihn

Reaction score
Are you guys using an AV that blocks exe files or hooks or anything? i use KIS (kaspersky internet security) and have the folder where the trainer is, added to exceptions (all possible exceptions). i don't get how it doesn't work for any of you.

Grabarz

Reaction score
can You update trainer to latest version of the game ?
trainer does not work

H.R. Chan

Reaction score
I used the trainer and (at least for now) it works. Thank you good sir for your wonderful trainers! I would support you financially if I could.

zorax

Reaction score
Trainer for Mad Games Tycoon V0.160821A please !!

darkgeek

Reaction score
Upload trainer the new version R1.170112A for update 13 Junary.