Trainer Search

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
I look at this: Mad Max Game Trailer and can not stop smiling.

With a keen eye you can see/spot the influences of the Shadow of Mordor dev kit in the gameplay and the Avalanche Studios tech at work in the vehicular combat. (Just Cause 2 and the coming third entry are prime examples of their amazing work and their love to BLOW STUFF UP!)

It's a great blend of the following game engines. Batman Arkham series (combat), TombRaider/Uncharted (world exploration) and Hints of EA's Blur, Playstation's Motorstorm: Apocalypse or Split second (the adult Mario Kart on other consoles) and Twisted Metal (loved that series before that last entry). I'm super excited to see this coming this fall (September) and glad it's not a Movie Tie-in. I think that's where WB games does it's best work. (living off the hype for the movie and making a grate game that seems to work with the original Lore).

Thoughts? :D

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
Read about that in a magazine earlier. It seems pretty interesting, I'll probably follow it pretty closely.

Also, JC3 looks to be an awesome game too.

uniqueusername

Master Donor
Reaction score
That Trailer was on yt as a unskipable commercial ... now i just hate this movie