Trainer Search

bleick10

Reaction score
plesa help me,the trainer it's gone for my computer and when i download again the archive is empty

spaghet

Reaction score
Thank you man, little question, i tried to modify my scrap amount via CE but it doesn't work , i'd like to get less than 999999, is there a way? Thank for your future help. Cheers!

+1 (sorry to necro)

It's too much scrap lol

thanks!

bobtheturtle

Reaction score
Thank, you, so much. Mad Max takes a long time to get scrap and this really helped me, i finished the game with little scrap, now im super rich with scrap and you have helped me upgrade the magnum opus and easily defeat enemies, Thank you.

captain vigo

Reaction score
Is there any chance this Trainer will get an update to change the Car Health cheat, the fact it makes all vehicles invincible is counter productive. If not is there a way we can learn to change the coding for the trainer to do it ourselves. i know MAF is busy enough and shouldnt need to change small details like these.

bobtheturtle

Reaction score
captain vigo, it you complete the game and just use inf scrap, put a ton of armor on your car, or just enable inf ammo,inf hp and then just spam boomsticks and really destroy anyone

SP00kYxxKiLLA

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this, I absolutely LOVE Mad Max, I've legit gotten 100% on xbox with 2 profiles. Since coming to PC I've wanted to play again but didn't really feel the grind again, this TOTALLY fixed that!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
Sadly car health cheat is still affecting enemy cars...

does it even make sense to ask for a fix? That problem has been known for such a long time now... car health does not even appear in the new wemod trainer anymore (which is rather annoying to use, though I do applaud the over-all idea behind it)

Knobbins

Reaction score
when i tried to use the new trainer the only trainer available on wemod was by STN....