Trainer Search

ThéoDi01

Reaction score
Maybe add also :
like i suggesed before :
- Collectible Scrap-Parts for the stronghold missions (which can be built in the strongholds like scoutcrew)
- Teleport to waypoint/objective WITHOUT dying from fall damage!
- Skill Points from that griffa guy
- Infinite Knifes
- Easy Kills (melee fights)
- fixed inf car health (not on enemies applied)
- freeze timer on deathraces
- unlock car upgrades
- inf fuel on on look-outs (apparently i cannot re-fuel the gas cans on those look-outs to use them)
- unlock map contents (outposts, collectibles, oil storages, etc)
- undetected/low detection meter
- Faster running speed / car speed
- Infinite nitro boost
- Always 1 fuel can inside the Car (doesn't gets removed/spawns instant again)
- Spawn scrap-parts at your postion

Edit : the health feature needs an rework for sure.

Also there has just been an update so some features might broke anyways.

1crash007

Reaction score
Maybe add also :
like i suggesed before :
- Collectible Scrap-Parts for the stronghold missions (which can be built in the strongholds like scoutcrew)
- Teleport to waypoint/objective WITHOUT dying from fall damage!
- Skill Points from that griffa guy
- Infinite Knifes
- Easy Kills (melee fights)
- fixed inf car health (not on enemies applied)
- freeze timer on deathraces
- unlock car upgrades
- inf fuel on on look-outs (apparently i cannot re-fuel the gas cans on those look-outs to use them)
- unlock map contents (outposts, collectibles, oil storages, etc)
- undetected/low detection meter
- Faster running speed / car speed
- Infinite nitro boost
- Always 1 fuel can inside the Car (doesn't gets removed/spawns instant again)
- Spawn scrap-parts at your postion

Edit : the health feature needs an rework for sure.

Also there has just been an update so some features might broke anyways.

Most of that will ruin the gameplay..
some of what you are requesting would not be possible unless
modding becomes available

Inf knifes would be nice..
Infinite Nitro also..

alpalia

Reaction score
Most of that will ruin the gameplay..
some of what you are requesting would not be possible unless
modding becomes available

Inf knifes would be nice..
Infinite Nitro also..
technically all cheat will ruin gameplay. but still up to the peoples to use them or not. its not because its in the trainer that everybody need to use them. myself i use lots of trainer of MaF without using all the cheat inside (most of time only infinite hp or money and its all :p )

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
technically all cheat will ruin gameplay. but still up to the peoples to use them or not. its not because its in the trainer that everybody need to use them. myself i use lots of trainer of MaF without using all the cheat inside (most of time only infinite hp or money and its all :p )

Questioning the use of trainer on the site all about in game cheating... Priceless.

Also it's up to you how do you use the trainer and you shouldn't impose your way of using it on others on this site isn't it?

alpalia

Reaction score
Questioning the use of trainer on the site all about in game cheating... Priceless.

Also it's up to you how do you use the trainer and you shouldn't impose your way of using it on others on this site isn't it?

its not questioning , its logic , but everybody play as they want :)
i didnt impose anything, just explain my point of view about this. as i have say, its up to the peoples to use them like they want (and i used myself as exempl)
why should i complaint about trainer or else as i use myself alots and enjoy them all ;)

my answer was specifically reference of "Most of that will ruin the gameplay.." say by Mr 1crash007. where he think about "ruining gameplay"some other think "enjoy".thats why i have answer my old comment.
i know my english is terrible but...come on :confused:

ditpet

Reaction score
Please repair the infinite enemy car health. Attacking the convoy are almost impossible. Because I have to destroy or make them stop to gain reward. But if they have god mode, I cannot destroy them.

One tip if you have enough nerves and time: With the inf car health ON, use the harpoon gun the remove the armor, and the door of the car, then pull out the driver. Very common that the harpoon simply dont shoot armored cars.
Then switch OFF inf car health, do as many as damage you can in the enemy car, meanwhile watch for your car's condition too. If your car has low health, switch ON the option. This method keeps the enemy car health untouched, but makes my car indestructible, and full health of course.
So repeat this until you defeat the enemy.
Switch OFF-attack-Switch on-repeat.

Latman

Reaction score
dont know why people here asking for inf hp and in car hp.. im playing with only Inf ammo and reload.. thats it.. thats all you need really..

DaGame

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, When i press F1 nothing happens. F2,F3 ETC too! Help me fast please :(

JDamien

Reaction score
I know this is listed for v1.00 but has anyone tried it on 1.0.1.1 by chance? or Are there any plans to make an updated one possibly?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Vidao

Reaction score
All I used this for was scrap. Didn't make much sense to me why you have to work your ass off for unlocking then need to collect a ton of scrap..

Latman

Reaction score
I know this is listed for v1.00 but has anyone tried it on 1.0.1.1 by chance? or Are there any plans to make an updated one possibly?

Thanks in advance for any info.
working just fine on 1.0.1.1

hellboy12332

Reaction score
Nice release just a shame that inf.car health also works on enemy vehicles haha, but it great for restoring car health.

seeker0003

Reaction score
Hi Mr.AntiFun... sorry but the download link is broken... at least for me. Tried download minutes ago.. failed.. and now the link report "Connection Reset"...
The connection reset is a result of your anti-virus. Trainers are often false-positives for antivirus due to the way they work. Either temporarily disable your AV when you download, or add mrantifun.net/* to your exclusions and you'll be good to go.

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
It's the people's choice how they want to use the trainer and if they donate to the author they have their right to ask for additional features. At the end of the day you shouldn't use trainer at all because it "ruins the gameplay"... ;) but some of us like myself included who suck at gaming in some cases like to use them :)

jmcc84

Reaction score
game crashes sometimes when using the trainer and press the map button (TAB on keyboard) please fix

jmcc84

Reaction score
Also the F8 option - Infinite Car Health turns my cars undestructible as well the enemies car, i'd like that only my car is invincible and not the enemy car, what's the point to use it if I can't kill other cars when I activate it

its not Trainer related ffs... you playing retail game

It only crashes when I activate the trainer, otherwise it open the map fine without crashes