Trainer Search

JGaming

Reaction score
my antivirus says this is some form of malware, you got a reason for that?

Frontzie

Reaction score
New patch hit UK today (26/10), any idea when an update may reach the trainer?

EDIT: Trainer works fine with current update. No glitches that I'm aware of however will stay on guard.

Last edited:

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
TY MAF this is another fine messo_O i mean game you have got me into, the trainer seems to be working just fine :) (Steam up to Date Version)

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Inf carhealth dont activate.

i agree f8 does not work and one other point if your new to the game inf health = you can get shot stabbed run over burnt etc and live but do not jump down real---- far or you will die& allso land mines will kill you

Last edited:

Cyle

Reaction score
Could you add where you unlock all the car upgrades? PLEASE your the best thanks!

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
trainer doesn't work after patch n:4

well the trainer still works perfect except for F8 on the most up to date steam version. so maybe you should elaborate on what /where your game is from and what exactly works and does not not on the trainer it might help you in the end

Last edited:

Digital-Zone

Reaction score
Thank You very much Mr.Antifun for all trainers

please if you can make Trainer for mad max Version 1.0.1.1
it dosnt work whith Cheat Engine to make trainer

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
if some of you are having trouble like i did on not being able to refuel balloons well some you need to refuel the balloon itself on other balloons you need to refuel it at the generator

the trainer works fine on windows7 & the most up to date steam version except for F8 and i heard from a unnamed source that f8 will never be a working cheat again

so learn to play without it if your car gets damaged to bad jump out and use the shotgun before your car blows up

zxczzz

Reaction score
tnx ! the game is not that hard....i just want the scrap cheat..since you ghet all the cool stuff at the end of the game....so what is the point of it then ??? id rather play the game with the cool stuff and have fun !