Trainer Search

Adam_Kilyas17

Reaction score
does anyone know how go back on desktop from full screen once on the game finding it tricky from shift and alt

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
does anyone know how go back on desktop from full screen once on the game finding it tricky from shift and alt

sorry i no longer have it installed myself (to test )anymore i do not remember having any problems and i useally use the windows key on my keyboard to get to desktop

Angel Ripper

Reaction score
Thank you man, little question, i tried to modify my scrap amount via CE but it doesn't work , i'd like to get less than 999999, is there a way? Thank for your future help. Cheers!
Bro it works.All you need to do is change the value type to string.Then scan your scrap amount and then increase or reduce the amount.Then you need to scan the changed amount and just simply change the value to whatever number you like.Hope it works.It worked for me!!! :)

Tupacalypse

Reaction score
Thank you, fine sir! You are a gentleman and a scholar!

Mad Max V1.00 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Car Health
  3. Inf.Fuel
  4. Inf.Water
  5. Inf.Scrap
  6. Inf.Ammo
  7. No Reload
Notice:
  • After any cheat you don't need disable it to avoid crashes ,Mostly car health cheat to watch out from ,I didn't get any save problems but making a backup of your save is recommended .

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
hmmm why doesnt the car health cheat work everything else works?

this is the last time i am going to personally respond to someone asking this same ?

i was told F8 will never be a working cheat ever again

due to the fact it not only made your car but allso the bad guys cars indestructable

B0mbDaBaselV

Reaction score
this is the last time i am going to personally respond to someone asking this same ?

i was told F8 will never be a working cheat ever again

due to the fact it not only made your car but allso the bad guys cars indestructable
oh sorry i didnt realize there was already a comment on this matter but thanks

aimard_jones

Reaction score
did anyone have a problem with patch v4? everytime that a use the trainer, the game crash. And my save files is crashed too

HarryQC

Reaction score
why doesnt the car health cheat work everything else works?:D:p

steampunk

Reaction score
3b097382035df9b1e8e9e5742e3c1a5b.png

For fucks sake guys, just read the goddamn comments. If i'd be a Mod here, i'd start handing out warnings and/or post blocks for usless comments like yours
(I mean the guys above me who still ask why F8 doesnt work)

LKT01

Reaction score
All hail the combustion of cheat engine, mrantifun angel of the piston lord

Altamash24

Reaction score
Thank you for your hard word MrAntifun. We love your trainers and I only use your trainers.
Please help me with this problem. Max loads the gun automatically and also the sniper and that is where my game freezes for some time until he reloads. Doesn't matter if I apply your no reload or infinite ammo cheat. Whenever I use this trainer it happens. It only freezes when Max reloads the gun. I don't understand that even after applying cheats for ammo and no reload why does he reloads? Any help would be appreciated.