Trainer Search

nexus_shadow1

Reaction score
Hey Mr Anti, have you looked into (or fixed in later than v1 of the trainer) the problem with inf car health making fences and gates and barrels as well as destructible cover (wooden boxes/crates etc) invincible? i think i know what went wrong with your cheat engine scan,,, i'm guessing you drove your car until it was damaged by driving through boxes or a fence or something wooden and when you scanned for the memory change it showed you the fence etc memory bit change... i think if you get out of a brand new car and melee it a few times then scan then melee again then scan again it will give you the right memory address.

sergi211

Reaction score
Hey Mr Anti, have you looked into (or fixed in later than v1 of the trainer) the problem with inf car health making fences and gates and barrels as well as destructible cover (wooden boxes/crates etc) invincible? i think i know what went wrong with your cheat engine scan,,, i'm guessing you drove your car until it was damaged by driving through boxes or a fence or something wooden and when you scanned for the memory change it showed you the fence etc memory bit change... i think if you get out of a brand new car and melee it a few times then scan then melee again then scan again it will give you the right memory address.

please read the info on the trainer post first it talks about car health option makin doors invincible

sergi211

Reaction score
and now my report about the trainer working.. well god mode don't work and infinite ammo don't work on bazuca ( solution to bazuca ammo get it from the floor again when it's auto droped after 1 shoot, tested with the hotel bazuca after killing boss) and... i'm waiting for the trainer for 1.01 for now the first one is working but i would like the electronics option available if possible.

talking about electronics i was able to modify it's number with cheat engine but when i use some the number returns to correct value

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Guys the next guy to request an update will get a warn, the trainer according to people confirmations works just fine.

Only if you personally tested the Trainer and it's not working you can ask for an Update.

Last edited:

weewillee

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Mafia III v1.00 Trainer +9
Mafia III v1.00 Trainer +10//removed because of bug

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. No Reload
  5. Inf.Explosives
  6. Inf.Money Wallet
  7. Inf.Money Stash
  8. Inf.Cars Health
  9. Inf.Fuses
  10. UnDetected
Notice:
  • Spend money or pick up money after activating money cheat or teleport , Same goes for fuses
  • Turn off car health cheat when not needed because it effects other objects in game such as doors .
Thank you very much your work is appreciated!

sergi211

Reaction score
and now my report about the trainer working.. well god mode don't work and infinite ammo don't work on bazuca ( solution to bazuca ammo get it from the floor again when it's auto droped after 1 shoot, tested with the hotel bazuca after killing boss) and... i'm waiting for the trainer for 1.01 for now the first one is working but i would like the electronics option available if possible.

talking about electronics i was able to modify it's number with cheat engine but when i use some the number returns to correct value
Guys the next guy to request an update will get a warn, the trainer according to people confirmations works just fine.

I didn't ask for a update i just say i'm waiting the update sorry if the words were wrong

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I didn't ask for a update i just say i'm waiting the update sorry if the words were wrong
The message was towards people who are asking for an Update even when posts above them confirms that the Trainer is still working just fine :)

dreamoner

Reaction score
While I was backing up a save for later playthroughs, I decided to share it also.

Savegame for those who wants fuses:

http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/gIX2gQlb/file.html
Place in: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\2K Games\Mafia III\Data\SOMENUMBER\

Note: CODEX version, don't know if its any different from original save file, back up recommended.

Beginning of the game, played the story till Cassandra's first batch of rackets maxed. Next story mission: Friends Like These
I think I collected all the fuses on map: have 343 fuses atm, all collected manually, used some on wires I came across/tapped the ones became visible on map.
Other collectibles:
Playboy at 98%
Vargas at 82%
I can see 1 more Playboy magazine and 6 more Vargas paintings in places I can't access yet, they'll prolly unlock with the story.
Albums at 100%
Hot Rod at 100%
Propaganda at 100%
Repent at 0% - Guess these doesn't appear until later.

shinchew

Reaction score
Hi Anyone can upload their save after the 3 underboss have their town, or a save file which is already at killing their lieutenant? I have my save file farked after using the fuse cheat before it was being flagged. Much appreciated.

jmcc84

Reaction score
Please bring back Inf.Fuses option if possible

Tjun

Reaction score
Could you possibly make something like faster speed or teleport to waypoint? Travelling is such a pain in the ass when you have to travel for 10 straight minutes just to gather kickback.