Trainer Search

MugiwaraChan

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for this, gonna have to wait for Hangar to patch the game first though

XXVanHelsingXX

Reaction score
Today maybe there will be an Update (cause of FPS Lock will be disable) but idk about exactly only read it on Forum and discuss with my buddy. So hope MrAntiFun, can it then update fast.. if it dont will work.

(Sry for bad English, German guy)

AssassinEdward

Reaction score
don't use fuse cheat it will destroy your save by set earning to 50 and it cant never change back to normal

Opticz

Donor
Reaction score
don't use fuse cheat it will destroy your save by set earning to 50 and it cant never change back to normal

This has happened to me aswell, It's like reset my game. I can't use three of the last services you unlock aswell :mad::(

Edit: I tried running the game without the trainer on and it's definitely corrupted my game. Think it was definitely the unlimited fuse cheat.

aabw

Donor
Reaction score
NOOOOOOO, there is somthing wrong with the trainer, i cant use my 3 skill, disable phone, bribe, and call , and u cant earn much money for ur reputation

Last edited:

AssassinEdward

Reaction score
This has happened to me aswell, It's like reset my game. I can't use three of the last services you unlock aswell :mad::(

Edit: I tried running the game without the trainer on and it's definitely corrupted my game. Think it was definitely the unlimited fuse cheat.
i use the old version trainer it doesn't any problem util new version came up and i use unlimited fuse and now my hardwork just throw into rubbish the only way to fix it i think was play newgame one more time

Opticz

Donor
Reaction score
NOOOOOOO, there is somthing wrong with the trainer, i cant use my 3 skill, disable phone, bribe, and call , and u cant earn much money for ur reputation

It's corrupted our save files somehow I think :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I'm so sorry about the fuse bug ,I been sick all day and didn't test it for longer than 5 minutes ,Trainer removed until the cheat is fixed .

Opticz

Donor
Reaction score
I'm about to take over another district for Cassandra, I'll let you guys know if that fixes it and puts it back to the normal earnings.

BlitzGames

Reaction score
well time to start a new game after using fuse cheat, i wanna ******* die i literally downloaded it 3 mins before you took it down

Opticz

Donor
Reaction score
I'm so sorry about the fuse bug ,I been sick all day and didn't test it for longer than 5 minutes ,Trainer removed until the cheat is fixed .

No worries dude, These things happen. It's probably karma for us being dirty cheaters :p

aabw

Donor
Reaction score
no problem :) we all know ur very busy man, 17 hours wasting LUL, iam ready for new game again

Opticz

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah taking over another district didn't fix it, It's still fooked.