Trainer Search

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Hi im having trouble with the infinite money, i kept adding money to the safe and now next to the wallet the safe icon has a negative balance but when i pause the game it shows i have alot of money but i cant buy anything with it, xan you please help

Hope you made a backup save because you game save is now broken, its possible you can try it with a cheat engine table, but don't know for sure if that helps

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi im having trouble with the infinite money, i kept adding money to the safe and now next to the wallet the safe icon has a negative balance but when i pause the game it shows i have alot of money but i cant buy anything with it, xan you please help
I assume you added too much money, I would go for max 9 numbers, so like 9999999.
Download my Cheat Table to edit the current amount of cash you have:

Download

Simsi198

Reaction score
I would like to request for an update for the Inf-Money cheat. In my opinion, Add-Money would be better (e.g. 9999 $ per usage) and maybe a function to reset money to Zero.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Lowering the value would help, but as long you use the cheat once, nothing will happen, only use inf cash in hand, or use inf cash in safe, so that you don't get problems

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
1.0 also worked on 1.01, so what is different in the 1.01 trainer
I would assume he updated the Trainer and now all the options that are shown in the first page works as intend.

Thor666

Reaction score
First of all, thank you for cheats :)
First time I used trainer, it worked fine, then next day I runned the game and tried using your trainer, nothing works anymore. Any help?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
First of all, thank you for cheats :)
First time I used trainer, it worked fine, then next day I runned the game and tried using your trainer, nothing works anymore. Any help?
What Exactly does not work?

Explain everything you do from start to when it stopped working.

Thor666

Reaction score
What Exactly does not work?

Explain everything you do from start to when it stopped working.
I downloaded it yesterday, I had to edit hotkeys cause F commands didnt work. I set it up on numpad. It worked fine, god mode, ammo, stamina, money. I turned the game off at some point, went to work, today I opened game again, opened your trainer, and non of the hotkey would work anymore, all that remained from last time was 99999999 money

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I downloaded it yesterday, I had to edit hotkeys cause F commands didnt work. I set it up on numpad. It worked fine, god mode, ammo, stamina, money. I turned the game off at some point, went to work, today I opened game again, opened your trainer, and non of the hotkey would work anymore, all that remained from last time was 99999999 money
I would assume the game updated but that's not it cause I think only Money stopped working.

Let me check.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Trainer works perfectly!