Trainer Search

ozzy4

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer bossman! Picked this gem up for 37.99 with all dlc!! WIN :D

abbud123

Reaction score
pls help I've downloaded the trainer and when i run it with the game it says the game is on but when i press the hotkeys it's not working pls help.

clarjon1

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello.

In Mafia 3, you get markers from assigning a district to a faction, per faction. You use these to call in some special favours, such as killing phone calls, getting the cops off your back, and calling in thugs to fight with you. No trainer I have seen yet has had these markers available.

There are three separate variables it appears, minimum, as far as output is shown. There is also a flag that can be set which tells the game that the next call for a specific faction's favor will be done for free. ( Indicated when completing a quest, game will say something along the lines of "Vito will cover your next call" etc)

Would it be feasible to have these markers added? Thanks!

Luuk1892

Donor
Reaction score
We really need this option with unlimited fuses, collecting them takes way too much time and you need a lot of them for the junction boxes, plus you cannot buy them for money in game from any NPC, at least thats what I found out.

splinter48708

Reaction score
Question: IM've got v1.01 of the game and the trainer for it. Everything works EXCEPT the Inf Wallet Cash. I get a chime (error) instead of it working :(

ronkhmps

Reaction score
Hello
so I have had this trainer (v 1,01) and it was working till today. for some reason now none of the hotkeys (F1 - f9) work.
any thoughts?
I checked the version and it is still the same

Current Trainers:
Mafia III v1.00 Trainer +9
Mafia III v1.00 Trainer +10//removed because of bug
Mafia III V1.01 Trainer +9
Mafia III V1.040 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. No Reload
  5. Inf.Explosives
  6. Inf.Money Wallet
  7. Inf.Money Stash
  8. Inf.Cars Health
  9. Inf.Fuses
  10. UnDetected
Notice:
  • Spend money or pick up money after activating money cheat or teleport , Same goes for fuses
  • Turn off car health cheat when not needed because it effects other objects in game such as doors .

Reaction score
I tried using the trainer 1.01 with the game after the update it worked than stop and now the game crashed , when they release the update for the game to 1.02 it messed the trainer up , they must have changed the scripts enough in the game to make it unstable for the trainer to be used with the game

Reaction score
I just tried all 3 updated 9+ trainers they all cause the game to crash 1.00 , 1.02 , 1.040 all crash the game , It's what ever 2k did when the they updated the game , any one else have any work around i love the trainers just want the game to stop crashing when i use them lol