Trainer Search

kode

Reaction score
Hello Mr. antifun, I will donate to this trainer if you can add a gold option for us.

If you can also add skill points, ship super speed and increased crew size that would be swell.

So how much would I have to donate to get stuff added

talados

Reaction score
Inf.Health Ship doesn't work and crew die if ship get heavy damage (with Inf.crew Health cheat active).

bashkan

Reaction score
respectfully waiting for update. for gold, just use plain old cheat engine (doesnt matter the version). start the game, load cheat engine, when you are able to buy, scan for the amount of gold you have using 4 bytes search (should be the default selected option), buy something and search for what gold you have left. should have a single result.

Michael COuncil

Reaction score
Please Update this Trainer. I just got this game and I Love it Mr. AntiFun. By the way, keep up the great work.

CaesarCze

Reaction score
Well have to wait until someone from Donors requests this Mrantifun has to prioritize.
Still Update Would be nice
BTW mrantifun once you get onto this could you perhaps add Gold and Experience and perhaps favor for chaos ?

Mikeym

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank you for all the hard work and be one of the many people above who would like new version of the trainer please.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Well have to wait until someone from Donors requests this Mrantifun has to prioritize.
Still Update Would be nice
BTW mrantifun once you get onto this could you perhaps add Gold and Experience and perhaps favor for chaos ?
Last i tested the trainer was working perfectly well , Did you guys follow instructions ? .

talados

Reaction score
Tryed now and Inf. Ship Health doesn't work (following your intructions).

CaesarCze

Reaction score
Doesnt work check it please.
BTW ship seems to be more resistant but not actually immune. and same with crew. Didnt spot difference with cannons