Trainer Search

Hanrod

Donor
Reaction score
Greetings.
I just tested the trainer out for a bit.
And, well I had no probpems, everything works fine.

I really don't know why so many here seem to have a problem with the no reload...

And for the late ones here who obviously don't want to read many, many old posts:
For research points, just have the inf credits cheat on, scan something that gives you research points and you get enough of them for the rest of the game.
(I wonder how many time that was written alreay... maybe ten times?)

PillarofAutumn

Reaction score
I seem to be having issues activating the trainer. I start the game and then start the trainer, then I try to activate with F1 but it all that happens is windows making that error sound when you hit a key that doesn't do anything. Can anyone please help?

PillarofAutumn

Reaction score
I'm sorry I just tried it again and it works. I think I might need to restart the game each time I want to use the trainer because trying it on the game already in progress didn't yield anything

Morrdecai

Reaction score
I seem to be having issues activating the trainer. I start the game and then start the trainer, then I try to activate with F1 but it all that happens is windows making that error sound when you hit a key that doesn't do anything. Can anyone please help?

Usually when I have this same thing, I am not giving trainer enough time to load. I just wait 5 more seconds without doing anything and try again. Only once has this happened to me where I had to restart the entire game and trainer. I waited until save game loaded before hitting f1 then hitting the corresponding key to the cheat I wish to activate. Hope it helps...

And as always MAF, thanks for a great trainer. I play on insanity and sometimes I just want to chill instead of constantly being up in the enemies face, and thats where your no skill cooldowns comes into effect.

Dvka

Reaction score
Is it normal that skill points reset after quit/reload the game save?

diskoh

Reaction score
Infinite money doesn't effect resources/research for me anymore.

arch.seth

Reaction score
I do have a suggestion, would it be possible to add an option to only increase the experience so that we gain instant level by level instead of max lvl 132?

thank you

Reaction score
Like the infinite car boost and jump, could you add infinite jump jet (aka the jump boost you do on foot) and infinite dash? Id like to explore the maps in areas that you cant bring your vehicle down and take screens.

deedee113

Reaction score
i seem to have a problem now, after activating the trainer and press F8 and/or F9 the game freezes and then nothing, this did not happend before and yes im using 1.05..

Last edited:

Andrei B

Reaction score
I have tested a few trainers and some cheat tables and yes some times they work some times they dont dose not matter what you are using i gues its some kind of protection for cheats or just a but like something dose not get loaded and the trainer or cheat dose not recognize the game .... ;)

eric nelson

Reaction score
Just an fyi on the new trainer and it may just be me but the new 1.05 update works except the no reload on my computer. you still have to reload ammo. its just weard thats all.

uSTickye

Master Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to add a "bigger jump"? I badly need it in some kind of cavern, where the surfaces are very far away from each other.

It seems it is NOT NEEDED as I could go further in the cavern into another direction...

Last edited:

acerbicon

Reaction score
Don't know what I was doing wrong before, but everything's working perfectly again now. Thanks for the great work you do.

Would an infinite jump on foot, like the infinite jump in the vehicle be possible? Doesn't really matter one way or the other, what we have already is more than enough.