Trainer Search

hivnekru

Reaction score
tried to use the infinite boost on nomad and got an horrible audio bug, can somebody investigate this further?

Saraineth

Reaction score
game has been updated and infinite health and shields no longer function for trainer v1.08

Sinius

Reaction score
Can Confirm infinite health and shields are no longer working on my side :/ pls update MAF your best :)

EDIT: Forgett it MAF, have restarted Windows and its now everything functional again :).

Last edited:

Liso66

Reaction score
I'd have never known if the new patch affected the trainer if I hadn't decided to finally finish my play-through.

Trainer V1.08 Trainer +14 is working fine for me. No bugs or issues. All functions work fine. :)

drako90

Reaction score
Yeah, Trainer V1.08 works fine for me with the last MEA Update V1.10

carbon83

Reaction score
Hello Mr-anti fun can u do a triner for ... V 1.09 Plz thank u

hivnekru

Reaction score
Hi Mr-AntiFun, can you please do a trainer for the newest version? i'd really like to get back to this game.

Lanatir

Reaction score
I would greatly appreciate it if you could make a Trainer for 1.10. Apparently it is the last patch, and it would be great if you could do it. Thanks

Mr PotHead

Reaction score
Last patch 1.10 Just tried it with 1.08 trainer works. PS you can fly with the inf car jump LoL

Last edited:

deerbum

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer ,any chance you could mark the latest trainer for any given game maybe by colour or a tag or something ?

GidEoH

Reaction score
@Jenna D : I don't think it's possible to add "reveal map" for any Frostbite game. The console has very limited command variety mostly related to camera and rendering settings. Or maybe I'm wrong to think that this function will have to pass through console...
Also, why would you want such a cheat in an exploration-oriented game? What's next - "win game" and "close .exe"?
Jeez girl, let's leave some mystery and thrill. Anyway, the trainer really needs an update. Some of the functions started failing a couple of months ago.

Jenna D

Reaction score
Is ok, i'm just wanted the update, the old release dont working anymore in version 1.10 :(