Trainer Search

zandatbbp

Reaction score
Hmmm I use infinite skill points on my character and maxed everything, but now playing on full release, all the skill points are gone and any of the skill points I earned playing the game has been put into Omni grenade even though I started out with Biotic abilities.
game has a form of anti-tamper that disallows the injection of code and memory block editing.
or in simple terms, using cheats confuses the game and it seems to remove all skill points then just auto levels up.

Mauro Molina

Reaction score
Hi yo guys!
I used the trainer before, and got some serious credits. You don't need trainer for anything else in normal difficult. So enjoy the game, have fun and wait some days!
Well, Im tryin to get some platinum or titanium, but Cant find those. A shame. (Some, meaning, a lot like 5 k or something).
Good luck! Have fun playin the game.

Tobu

Reaction score
It's not working? It just says offline for me. Yes I've launched the game first before opening the trainer. For some odd reason it would go "ON" for perhaps 2 seconds and it'll appear as offline. Cant seem to get this trainer working perhaps it needs update?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
It's not working? It just says offline for me. Yes I've launched the game first before opening the trainer. For some odd reason it would go "ON" for perhaps 2 seconds and it'll appear as offline. Cant seem to get this trainer working perhaps it needs update?
The game is fully released but the trainer was for the Trail only, MrAntiFun said he is downloading the game right now and will update the Trainer when he can.

Richard Joy

Reaction score
If people notice, the trainer will say ON if you click on MassEffectAndromedaTrial.exe and stay OFF for MassEffectAndromeda.exe. Moving the proper exe and renaming the trial exe doesn't work, as I've already tried.

I've been playing full game using VPN. Try today and Origin won't let me play again til launches tomorrow in UK. Bummer.

Last edited:

Blackseas

Reaction score
Thx !

Waiting update , could be fine if we can up our level for unlock research weapon // armor etc
Same for the Nexus lvl to unlock features

x82nd

Reaction score
is there a way to add a research points option to the trainer
That somehow just happens when you have infinite credits active. It might take a bit (I think it happens when you earn on new point). Same with most minerals.

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
Dude can you put in Infinite Remnant Decryption Keys? SO I CAN PASS THESE DANG PUZZLES?!