Trainer Search

kanelakis

Reaction score
Hi, this trainer is missing the code for the infinite transporting objects and infinite items.
You can implement?

Stillgard

Reaction score
Would appreciate codes for Infinite Life Support and Inf. Resources. Would also appreciate a no weapon overheat. Keep up the good work! Your the only one out there this early! That actually works. Yes, I'm looking at you Lingon.

HashCash84

Reaction score
Seriously great trainer! Is an option like "Super Kill" or "One Hit Kill" possible? Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer. Wanted to bring it to your attention that the infinite skill point option doesn't actually work as intended. All skill point investments are lost on level up and the 99 it sets the value to resets to whatever it "should" be unless the trainer is on the entire time.

Additionally, party members - while given 99 skill points - don't save ANY investments. All changes are lost when you exit the skill screen for that particular party member (regardless of choosing to save changes).

Jack Grim

Donor
Reaction score
It would be a good idea to add infinite resources to options and indeed like the others are saying and mega exp option or something similiar to help with the leveled gear.

AstroFuzz

Super Donor
Reaction score
And XP cheat would be nice for this since Skill Points don't actually save and revert to level appropriate amount/skill set upon reloading into the game. Sure we can just redo the skills over and over again, but an XP cheat would be more reliable. Thanks for this trainer!

cholero3396

Reaction score
I've noticed that after I used the trainer, every time I use Mouse 3 to evade with the jump pack, I have a health loss.

Is it just me experiencing this?

Kongopush

Reaction score
So if I were to take this into multiplayer (private session) would I get booted? It worked in ME3 back in the day

metalperslfx

Reaction score
Someone might have mentioned this, but the trainer works FULL in multiplayer when you are the host, some option like no reload and no cooldown is the only ones I noticed to work when you are the one joining, but I must put it out there that when you host and use the trainer it will AFFECT all players for any option you activate. So, be subtle about it.

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
So if I were to take this into multiplayer (private session) would I get booted? It worked in ME3 back in the day
Someone might have mentioned this, but the trainer works FULL in multiplayer when you are the host, some option like no reload and no cooldown is the only ones I noticed to work when you are the one joining, but I must put it out there that when you host and use the trainer it will AFFECT all players for any option you activate. So, be subtle about it.
MAF DOES NOT support online cheating don't talk about int on the forums please :). these trainers are solely for single player even if they work for multiplayer to.

metalperslfx

Reaction score
MAF DOES NOT support online cheating don't talk about int on the forums please :). these trainers are solely for single player even if they work for multiplayer to.

Now now, I was giving a warning to anyone who'd try their luck out there not promoting, even MAF himself couldn't stop someone from using it online (hence the notice not to use it). Then again I discovered it accidentally when accesing the APEX features, forgot the trainer was still active (and then tested it out a bit for clarification).