Trainer Search

DuckVader

Reaction score
I really appreciate your work. But I think the link is broken, atleast not working for me.

Lilim

Reaction score
Love the trainer, but for some reason the Inf. resource locks the Omni-gel count to 5

PandaGeneral21

Reaction score
Crashing on Windows 10 19H1 build 18317. Ran it in compatibility mode and still a no go. I can press one thing and then the trainer crashes. Crashes if i don't press anything. Seems like something in 19H1 is causing it to break as i played with it flawlessly back in 2017

Edit - Turned out it was Comodo Firewall, doing more than i asked as per usual. And come to think of it i am pretty sure i've went through this same exact thing back in 2017. Anyways in settings under Advanced Protection and then Misc there is a thing you can turn on or off that will detect ShellCode Injections, i don't recommend turning this off but rather click the hyperlink looking word and then add an exclusion. The trainer will then work correctly

Last edited:

ClassyHomicide

Reaction score
its unfortunate you took out normal ones, net framework doesnt wanna work for wemod and i cant update bc pc so i cant use your trainers anymore as of right now