Trainer Search

SnickelFritz

Reaction score
If you could, the first one. Its legendary, and my fav of the series. And if you could pull of the second that would be cool too. I just picked up the trilogy, and I've played thru them numerous times on the xbox so I wanna just coast thru the story now. Thanks, your trainers have always rocked!.

Gilren

Reaction score
A ME1 trainer would be nice. I saw you were working on a ME2 one as well, which also would be nice. I trust your trainers over others.

SnickelFritz

Reaction score
Exactly, mr. Antifun's trainers are the only ones that I trust as well. And the only ones that seem to work.

SnickelFritz

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been pushed away since no one reads the rules and posts several threads on the exact same thing, on top of each other.... of trainers that you have already made, lol... but wishful thinking. =)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Dude, there are a ton of trainers for this game. In all the user trainer sites.
Why make another?

Go to a trainer site or more than one and find a trainer that you like, thats all. :)

Why create more work for MAF and if Chris codes/uses CE/whatever. right? :D

SnickelFritz

Reaction score
Oh, Duh, Why didn't I think of that?.... oh wait.... did. Tried them, they don't work, or I haven't found one that does. Or one that I trust. MrAntifun make a quality and easy to use trainer. Why go somewhere else when I'm more then satisfied with what he makes here? And this is still the request forum right? Just sayin'...

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, Duh, Why didn't I think of that?.... oh wait.... did. Tried them, they don't work, or I haven't found one that does. Or one that I trust. MrAntifun make a quality and easy to use trainer. Why go somewhere else when I'm more then satisfied with what he makes here? And this is still the request forum right? Just sayin'...

Yeah, but there are plenty of new games that come out and are updated on a regular basis, which requires MAF to do what he needs to do to, to make the trainers work.

Try the Brewers trainer for ME and ME2
Fling for ME 3

SnickelFritz

Reaction score
I'll look into it. I would rather have a Mrantifun trainer for them, instead of all these early access games that need updates every other week, for games that have the possibility of dying out anyway.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
But dude, there are a ton of other working trainers. Brewers was a well establish dox group. Like MAF trainers in essence. Just as stable and reliable.

SnickelFritz

Reaction score
Ok, so 1, the trainer is in a different language, so fail. And 2, it doesn't work. Just tried it. Brewers. Maybe it has something to do with origin, but thats why I choose Mrantifun, cause he uses the same programs so his trainer work for my games...... So go home your drunk. ;)

Sir_Frodz

Reaction score
SnickelFritz have you ever considered using the console for ME 1 it's possible there's a guide on how to do it, it basically allows you to get the best weps and gear there are armor and wep codes it just requires some knowledge on how to input them correctly but it's pretty easy :)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice Sir_Frodz...forgot about that. Like Fallout console cmds :D

Sir_Frodz

Reaction score
Hehe yeah it's really useful, i found that doing it that way made me pretty OP as it was, and i did my playthrough on the hardest difficulty setting so it is very useful to use.