Trainer Search

stimtheone

Reaction score
The values are indeed float for cheat engine and you can easily find hp/xp/build time and then just keep the heroes high level through breeding, though the build time works only if it's unmodified, like the base value of time, if it's shortened or lengthened (like from building more of the same type) it won't show up again.

And Yeah, it would need a good trainer for HP/XP and build time, as I managed to make do by searching values one by one but it gets tiresome.

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
And btw. I wasn't able to find the build time in cheat engine... tried years multiplied by 365 plus days but the values that show up do not change when time passes.

boxmouth1

Reaction score
Same here. I can't find any concrete values. They either change from game to game or crash the game. Hopefully AntiFun is having better luck on his end.

stimtheone

Reaction score
Remember that it only uses float values and anything that changes the time will make it not show up (don't know why).
Having a sagewright's or building more of the same thing will not play along well (but it works for the FIRST keep YOU build).
This has the most use in other research areas.

Hodor9845

Reaction score
i know your busy but this game could use a trainer thank You mranifun for all your hard work

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I started working on it couple hours ago , Will try to release it before i go to bed .