Trainer Search

MrGodZilla

Reaction score
Tested, no longer works sadly. Needs a update.
EDIT: It seems a weird interface error was the problem, it still works though.

Last edited:

PoopyPantsJoe

Reaction score
I can't seem to activate the Inf.Ammo command, all the other ones work. I'm running the steam version.

Ik_jij

Reaction score
I also have the problem that I can't activate infinite ammo. I have the retail CD version (legal). Does anyone have any ideas please?
This is the only option right now for a working max payne 3 trainer. PLEASE HELP!

steampunk

Reaction score
I also have the problem that I can't activate infinite ammo. I have the retail CD version (legal). Does anyone have any ideas please?
This is the only option right now for a working max payne 3 trainer. PLEASE HELP!
For me, sometime it works and sometimes it doesnt, also sometimes it doesnt make the activate sound or it shows deactivated, but is activated anyways

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Well this might help someone in the future since i needed to do this to move on in the game myself

This comes from Rockstar Games -Max Payne3 Tech Support Website/Page

Question: I am in the burning building in Chapter 6 of Max Payne 3 for PC. I've just pushed over a cabinet. When Max climbs on top of it he stops moving. I'm unable to pass this area. Help!
Answer: If you are using a mouse and keyboard, please check the gamepad controls from the options menu. If the "southpaw" option is enabled, please disable it for this section of the game. (Well i was useing a controller but doing this fixed me being stuck so i can now move forward in the game )
PS: i agree F2 does not activate but i never seem to run ot of bullets so it is just one of MAF's (hidden easter eggs to see if we are;) smart enough to know it is on when it shows it as off )
(OI) Thx for the trainer MAFioso Zero complaints from me the Trainer has kept me alive so far in the Brazilian(hmm)Rain Forrest:)

sydneyroo

Reaction score
I know it's a long shot since you're busy with all the new games that come out, MrAntiFun, but could you please do the trainer for 1.0.0.175 version of the game? Kind regards.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I know it's a long shot since you're busy with all the new games that come out, MrAntiFun, but could you please do the trainer for 1.0.0.175 version of the game? Kind regards.

Why while i have only played xxx % of the story part of this game i do not have a problem with the trainer and i am running 1.0.0.175

So if you are having a problem say what it is because it just might raise your odds a smidgen in getting a new trainer

sydneyroo

Reaction score
It seem you're correct, tal onzy. I just messed with Windows (upgraded to 8.1), downloaded Max Payne 3 and somehow it works, now. Must've been some antivirus issue or faulty .Net library. Thanks anyhow.

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
Hi,

I own the Steam verison.

The Unlimited Ammo options isn't working.
Not really a problem.

But the trainer get the game to crash.

Salzgamer

Reaction score
Infinite health works fine for me with version 1.0.0.181 (Steam). Others not tested.

AlmightyFredo

Reaction score
Goodshit,bro. Ive been trying that -developer shit,but I noticed it was just for MP1. Thanks brodi.

Freedom Wölf

Reaction score
can you fix the problem of crashing on every possible occasion like cutscenes or failing screens?

Deepak Jarang

Reaction score
No trainers are working for my Maxpayne 3 Game. I have downloaded it from RG MEchanics Repack. Any Suggestions Please

xCrowx

Reaction score
Can you create one for
v1.0.0.114 please? Thanks in advance!