Trainer Search

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
Posting this here since there is not a "help" area for me to use, with Mcafee it used to have no worries with the trainers now if I extract one to desktop it deletes it, then it clears the trainer out of the ZIP file as well, it started doing this the other day, I have no idea why its doing this now, so if anyone has Mcafee and knows the solution I would be greatful.

Brandon Lawson

Reaction score
I'm dealing with a similar problems myself, though in my case I also receive a error message stating insufficient resources exist to complete requested service. It started happening after I updates Mcafee and windows. Hopefully someone can figure this out.

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
I have found a temporary solution with mine, go into Quarantined items and restore it then run the item as admin it will work for awhile but then it will quarantine again (still better than turning your Real time scan and firewall off for a time)

dallas990

Reaction score
well its deleting it cuz its a unkown program its never heard of so you can try pausing it or deleting it

Akumetsu

Reaction score
K this is what i do with MAF Trainer
Open you McAfee Security so that you have all the Tabs
then klick on the tab "Virus and Spyware Protection" then click on "Real Time Scanning"
now you have 2 options you can do

A: Turn OFF real time scanning this will 80% of the time work but leaves ur pc open to other things that can harm it

B: Click on Exluded Files and hit "ADD FILE" then simply add the Trainer/Program to the list and Done this works 100% for me

(i do this right afther i Unzip the file so first add the file becuase it might delete it if you go to the folder)

Omoikaane

Reaction score
I use the Exclusion method as well.
It wouldn't surprise me that Mcafee is going all xenophobe with the rise in Ransomware. Got to protect their business partners.