Trainer Search

Lynxblanc

Reaction score
I checked and this well your trainer which makes me crash the game you can fix it I play on steam

NightFox

Reaction score
Hey MR, when u run the game with a mod, the process medieval2.exe changes to kindoms.exe so the trainer does not work, can u change it or teach me how to do it ?? tried to edit with notepad but it was not understandable, no letters. Thanks !!

RaptorTonicus96

Reaction score
Does this trainer works even if I have Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms and the middle earth patch?

SigmaSmasher

Reaction score
hi to all.

trainer functions:
1) activate (yes)
2) god mode (yes, will cause instability if used outside of battle)
3) inf ammo (yes)
4) inf money (no. use cheat engine)
5) inf movement (yes)
6) fast construction (yes)
7) inf units (yes, possible instabilities)

the trainer works great - just use cheat engine to modify your cash reserves, you don't even need to create a proper table, can just do a raw search+injection each time. otherwise create a table to find the pointer address and auto update each instance.

this is for current version on steam, as of the time of this writing.

imo, infinite ammo is the best hack! unlimited ballista/archer fire is devastating.

AZERMAT

Reaction score
MrAntiFun please make a trainer for Medieval 2 Total War 1.5.0

Joe McGuirre

Reaction score
Hi! When I downloaded this and opened the folder, there was no trainer in it... Maybe you could check if you forgot to put in the trainer itself. Thanks!

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi! When I downloaded this and opened the folder, there was no trainer in it... Maybe you could check if you forgot to put in the trainer itself. Thanks!

It's entirely possible that your antivirus false positived the trainer and removed it from the archive automatically. Try creating an empty folder, exclude it from your antivirus scanning, and downloading the trainer into that folder. Then see what happens.

Kenowa

Reaction score
Hi Mr.Antifun

I still love and play MTW2

But KGCM better than vanilla game.

So please harmonize this trainer for KGCM (Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mode). This trainer cannot see the game.

Thanks from Turkey