Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 V07.30.2018 Trainer +1

Options:
  1. Inf.Health

Attachments

• Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 V07.30.2018 Trainer +1 MrAntiFun.zip
    614.3 KB · Views: 4,921

Freddie123

Reaction score
Damn dude, just be happy with what you got. You aren't his boss.

Last edited:

smashbro596

Donor
Reaction score

jeffhardy4ever1

Reaction score
wow, rude. the heck does my state have to do with me asking why only one option? i mean, if it werent possible id be fine with that.
i wasnt trying to pressure him, but i did kind of request energy for weapons and whatnot.
i mean i am a donor. arent i? i donated and made a request... here.
https://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/mega-man-x-legacy-collection-1-2.16978/

Just give MAF some more time and he will improve this with more options soon (maybe, unless he intended to did only just this option). :p

jeffhardy4ever1

Reaction score
would have been awfully strange to just include one option in a trainer.

That isn't unusual here, since i'm pretty sure MAF made quite some single-option trainers for a few games. Especially if some games in question are very simple in nature and don't contain a lot of values to work around.

smashbro596

Donor
Reaction score
That isn't unusual here, since i'm pretty sure MAF made quite some single-option trainers for a few games. Especially if some games in question are very simple in nature and don't contain a lot of values to work around.
alright. was just a little miffed at being told off like that >w< i didnt mean any harm...

jeffhardy4ever1

Reaction score
alright. was just a little miffed at being told off like that >w< i didnt mean any harm...

I get you, but these are 8 games we're talking about. That means quite a lot of values to work with, so just be patient haha. I'm sure MAF will update these trainers soon, and to be honest, i'm pretty anxious as well :p.

Freddie123

Reaction score

Yeah sorry being overally harsh. I removed the reference to your state. It just sounded to me that because you donated a dollar, you were acting like Mr Antifun is now a performing monkey for you and were making demands. Trainers can take time to make, and as jeffhardy4ever1 said, this is 8 games, not 2. Perhaps the memory location for life was easy to find, so he did that first.

No hard feelings dude. ;)

smashbro596

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah sorry being overally harsh. I removed the reference to your state. It just sounded to me that because you donated a dollar, you were acting like Mr Antifun is now a performing monkey for you and were making demands. Trainers can take time to make, and as jeffhardy4ever1 said, this is 8 games, not 2. Perhaps the memory location for life was easy to find, so he did that first.

No hard feelings dude. ;)
all good man >w< sorry if i didnt make myself clear enough. yeah. it is 8 games. but 8 insanely similar games.
wasnt really making demands, just wondered why only one option. but, perhaps updates will come.

smashbro596

Donor
Reaction score
might work for the snes games, but even those codes have problems (using invincibility renders boss doors unopenable)
and, most of us probably want codes for the non-snes games. as in, x4-x8.

Ristow

Reaction score
please update this for something like
Health, Ammo, Lives, Invincibility (all games) ,x5 hours walk on spikes and easy armor parts (something like get one piece get all pieces)

if you can't its all good