Trainer Search

Paranoia

Reaction score
dude , that not what i mean , i know they either have unlimited ammo or they just didn't show , I mean they tank dont even need loading time to load ammo shell . They fire rapidly

p/s: Hey dude, you are getting in to mine nerve now. I still asking you nicely to back off

"Mine nerve", German?.. Still asking?, this is the first time you said that. Just a pro-tip, I think you need to learn some more English if that wasn't what you meant. I corrected what I read, and that's what I read. If you have a problem with that then it seems to be a personal issue. While you're at it learn how to use CE, AM or something along those lines and you'd be "fine". Steam WS have 'Cheat mods' as well.

bloodsucker

Reaction score
ok pal , i just dont know you problem is so i just ignoring you, Happy ?

xSlacker

Reaction score
I tried this trainer out, works great. :)
Though I noticed that the Inf. Ammo cheat actully puts the soldier's weapon clip on infinate ammo, meaning they NEVER have to reload...
Is there a possibility to add a cheat that only affects the Units Ammo supply?
Basically: Infinate ammo that still requires a Unit or Vehicle to Reload when theyr clip is empty BUT dosn't consume their Ammo Supply. (Just played the first German Mission, the enemy tank basically SPAMMED it's cannon at my units, instakilling EVERYTHING, lol, hence why I want the Reload.)

I hope my post isn't too unclear, heh. :)

ASXZZA

Reaction score
Update trainer for the v. 3.0.31 and add MP in the trainer

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Im barely catching my breath here , Please be patient .

ikorolis

Reaction score
please update your trainer
New version Men Of War Assault Squad 2 Update 1 = 3.032.0

Thank You