Trainer Search

evilgator

Reaction score
Any idea if trainer will be updated to work with skirmish ai? would be great, as it does work with COH 2

Knightmare

Reaction score
Great trainer, is there any way to increase the max mp on infinite mp? mine locks at 2000 and some of the mods i play increase it to 10000 and some units cost more than 2000 mp. just a request, thank you for the great trainer.

Moocats

Reaction score
Any idea if trainer will be updated to work with skirmish ai? would be great, as it does work with COH 2

There is a trainer for Coh2 located here CLICK ME

This all seems to work fine with one exception, the vehicles and team weapons do not benefit from the full HP cheat. At least not on my end.

Schultz0815

Reaction score
anyway of enabling godmod and inf. ammo for vehicles aswell maybey? if not then be it that way

MacKenzieJ123

Reaction score
Is there a plan in place for it to work with Skirmish? All I play is Skirmish and would really like it if infinite MP would work in Skrimish.

pori gupta

Reaction score
trainer is not working with mods activated i am using the "call of duty" mod

Jikaxis_SVK

Reaction score
Does it work on mods too?? Because i would like to play Base Defend mod but it doesntdo anything nothing activated

A Person i am

Reaction score
Can you add more cheats to the table? Like more damage for tanks, and inf health vehicles
-Im so tired of having to repair them! :)

scotdunc

Reaction score
Definitely needs updating to include usage with skirmish/ai bot matches. Should also note that the trainer doesn't work at all with the new (beta patch) 3.225.0

lurtri

Reaction score
How do you get the trainer to work on mods that it does not work for. Ie Wigga's mods

stolokos

Reaction score
can you pls do the trainer for the skrimisch mode so i can play in online player maps with bots and use it ?

AdrianFM

Donor
Reaction score
I everyone, i have dowloaded the latest trainer (right version) but when i activate it my armored cars keep beeing destroyed with a big bang, is it hapening to you guys? It was supposed not to blow up with the trainer. Can someone help me?

scotdunc

Reaction score
Just in case no one has noticed, but mrantifun has added the trainer for MoW Assault Squad 1. Its nice to revisit the older game again..... many thanks