Meridian New World V1.04 Trainer +4

Options:
  1. Get Player Army
  2. Inf.Resources
  3. God Mode
  4. Instant Recruiting
  5. Instant Construction
Notice:
  • First start gameworld then you can activate the trainer.
  • When starting a battle or a new battle you must select a player building ,Any building belongs to the player then activate the Get Player Army cheat once while a player building is selected , You have to do this once every time you start a new battle , If you dont do this only resources cheat will work .

Attachments

• Meridian New World V1.00 Trainer +4 MrAntiFun.zip
    4 MB · Views: 3,051
  • Meridian New World V1.04 Trainer +4 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 2,168
Last edited:

AstroFuzz

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for this. Going to give this baby a test run now.

(Edit) Works like a charm.

Last edited:

Ice MAn

Reaction score
Not working for me. Win 7 64bit.
How to activate trainer, it says "First start gameworld then you can activate the trainer" , what is gameworld ??
Please help :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Not working for me. Win 7 64bit.
How to activate trainer, it says "First start gameworld then you can activate the trainer" , what is gameworld ??
Please help :(
like the game play , when you start building stuff and moving units , Also start game first then the trainer.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
god mode doesn't work
read notice
When starting a battle or a new battle you must select a player building ,Any building belongs to the player then activate the Get Player Army cheat once while a player building is selected , You have to do this once every time you start a new battle , If you dont do this only resources cheat will work .

Ice MAn

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, trainer wont work in level 11 ( Final Run ), there is no building. I need only god mode for this level, how to turn it on. Thx for fast reply .
You are the best ;-)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
MrAntiFun, trainer wont work in level 11 ( Final Run ), there is no building. I need only god mode for this level, how to turn it on. Thx for fast reply .
You are the best ;-)
Sadly you cant , You must have any building to be able to get the god mode or any other cheats to work.

Reaction score
Mrantifun make updates to this cheat, and then in the company of cheats do not work, and after the first run actually cheat nor does not even say cheat activirovannoe know maybe I am a moron, or version but after 1 run no longer runs or no runs.

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
Hi. Is there any chance of an trainer-upgrade for version 1.02? Thanks

Yenrock

Reaction score
Sadly, it fails to Activate. Game is On but pressing F1 does not "Active Trainer". My Antivirus is already Off.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Sadly, it fails to Activate. Game is On but pressing F1 does not "Active Trainer". My Antivirus is already Off.
Did you start game world first? , Also what is your game version ?.

Yenrock

Reaction score
Did you start game world first? , Also what is your game version ?.

Yes i did start the game world first. I am already building units and buildings. Next I run the trainer and it won't "Active Trainer." My game version is 1.0 can be seen in the Main Menu of the Game.

hanyfighter

Reaction score
why there is no key for unlimited power to use it instantly also why god mode is active when I have building although there are missions depend on troopers only so i need god mode in these mission more than the other mission
can you modify the trainer for these things

Makis68

Reaction score
I just download the new Meridian New World v1.03 from PROPHET and the trainer works fine!

Thanks again Admin and respect!

Thor86

Reaction score
Hi!
Is there any other way to get the trainer(s)?
My ISP started to block "malicious" downloads in the name of my safety... for g-ds sake. :mad: