Trainer Search

naga7

Reaction score
guys, how to download other versions of the trainer, its only showing me the steam ver.

Bomberpilot

Reaction score
just logged on to let you know that you my friend, despite that once you've done the God's work, you turned out to be a piece of sh*t, I hope you die really in this pandemic, who the hell just removes all his previous work just because you now work for this piece of sh*t company WEMOD is.I don't want to use some crap spyware, F*CK YOU !

Dear MrAntiFun,

as you can see, people are upset with the latest WeMod changes. I appreciated your work for YEARS and didn't use any other trainers anymore :) I also used WeMod for at least a year, I think.
BUT lately my anti virus programs cry havoc. And I'm alarmed. I wish you NO ill - I just wish you to shine brighter than all the others again! You're better than that. Please re-release your old works; please be no hero becomes the villain type'o'guy ;) Stay safe and be our all MrAntiFun again!

Mickeyminime

Reaction score
will work on online tho? like F.O.B?

I've tried it on the online FOB countless times, although that was like a few years ago, however, if someone instantly comes on to defend or attack, i turn it off. I'm not sure if its all changed since then as i've not played in years.