Trainer Search

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
This is as request that i do now but it's so anticipated that i think there was no need for this

MGS The Phantom Pain

Steam Edition, As for The Witcher 3 this thread or one similar in "trainer request" will reach something like 80 pages, remember than when you play "ONLINE" you can be "invaded" so the trainer MUST ONLY WORK OFFLINE

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
Or it could be done like Dark souls prepare to die edition. Since neither player is known to the other so no slander can occur should someone invade in that and find someone using a trainer they just leave after a while because it's pointless.

Or Metal gear will have an option to allow invasions and you can just disable it.

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
Yes you are right, but you must trust that everyone is honest and disable the trainer when run "online", i think that less than 15 % will stop trainer when online. you can say i'm cynic but after 28 years of gaming and few inside the industry i've my reasons.

I see MAF work as a way to feel the plot of a game without dealing with the mostly boring part of the "enemies every 2 meters", but feeling the story fully. As an example Trainer for hitman contracts is useless, for the easy reason that the shooting IS the game, same for siege or battlefield.....

And my option for Offline mode is a new rule in my FIREWALL

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
But there is a good side to the trainer as you'll get invaded by people who've cleared the game or are using end-game items more than people at the point of the game you're at so keeping it on enables you to carry on with your story but with some creep poking you with a twig.

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
right but this can be "fixed" with some sort of rank that can match players of similar ranking, i'm more scared about player that have 200 $ and will make a fortress at "level 2" so you can find a player that in theory is at your level but with a lot of MB coins and boom.