1 MB · Views: 1,775
  • Metal Gear Survive V1.16 Trainer +9 MrAntiFun.zip
    618.9 KB · Views: 2,550
  • METAL GEAR SURVIVE (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    129.4 KB · Views: 1,017
Last edited:

emirej

Reaction score
Thank you finally, needed it for single player campaign! Does it works with v1.02? Ty

16BitMurder

Reaction score
Does Metal Gear Survive have any sort of anti-cheat? I assume this would be find for single player but how would one get in trouble?

TeddieWalker

Reaction score
Is there anyway to change the Kuban Energy option to give more then 99999 it's not enough to level yourself a lot. Also the infinite ammo seems to increase weight the more you fire for some reason. Only two bugs I've noticed with the trainer.

spcsteve

Reaction score
so far while using it i have reached max carry weight can cant move. i think this is the anti cheat program in the game... any way to fix this and give us max carry weight?

resignedgod

Reaction score
Yea using a gun too much just destroys your weight limit and you're perma walking due to bullet weight. Not sure how to even fix it as deactivating and unequipping the guns doesnt fix it.

DarkKrieger

Reaction score
Any Anti-cheat in Metal Gear Survive? I want to use the Trainer in single player.

btw thanks for the Trainer

DominusDolor

Donor
Reaction score
First off i just want, no NEED to say. THANK YOU. its a beautiful trainer, Secondly i want to clarify a few things, there is NO Anti-Cheat, the no reload cheat has a bug that dupe's items in your random slot (bandages, intestinal medicine, and YES revive pills) it sadly does not give you infinite crafting mats. the Inf. Weapon Durability seems to work well enough? i had a silenced weapon that for some reason took off the silencer (does this when dura is low but it still said 100%?) and Lastly would you mind kindly good sir bumping up the Inf Kuban Energy to something more like either 9,999,999 or 99,999,999 there does not seem to be a cap on it and anything above level 20+ takes over 120k or more energy to level up. and maybe if your able to add like a Inf Items/Mats so we can pull from our storage than put back so we can dupe our rare Crafting mats?

resignedgod

Reaction score
First off i just want, no NEED to say. THANK YOU. its a beautiful trainer, Secondly i want to clarify a few things, there is NO Anti-Cheat, the no reload cheat has a bug that dupe's items in your random slot (bandages, intestinal medicine, and YES revive pills) it sadly does not give you infinite crafting mats. the Inf. Weapon Durability seems to work well enough? i had a silenced weapon that for some reason took off the silencer (does this when dura is low but it still said 100%?) and Lastly would you mind kindly good sir bumping up the Inf Kuban Energy to something more like either 9,999,999 or 99,999,999 there does not seem to be a cap on it and anything above level 20+ takes over 120k or more energy to level up. and maybe if your able to add like a Inf Items/Mats so we can pull from our storage than put back so we can dupe our rare Crafting mats?

The reason your silencer got taken off is because even though the weapon sais 100% durability with the trainer - it's in fact not. You can tell by the damage numbers and the fact that it goes down. I was doing 120+ a shot with the pistol and after a lot of use it was only doing 10-15 dmg a shot. So even though it shows 100%, the dura is still going down.

16BitMurder

Reaction score
Another bug i found was when you enabled any of the trainer choices and deactivate them they would still stay active without the trainer open. So for example I use "Inf.Health" so I can explore the map but when I want to go back to playing the game without any trainer support it stays that I can't be killed.
Does this for everything.

wvind

Reaction score
Inf.Weapon Durability doesn't work
It works visually not functional

blookat2

Reaction score
Yea using a gun too much just destroys your weight limit and you're perma walking due to bullet weight. Not sure how to even fix it as deactivating and unequipping the guns doesnt fix it.
It seems to be adding an absolute truck-load of Dirty Water whenever you fire a shot, so that's where the weight's coming from. Free metric tons of Clean Water in the meantime, I guess?

DominusDolor

Donor
Reaction score
Its deff a random item, ive had it dupe TRUCK-LOADs of Dirty Water, Empty Bottles, Ammo. But its most deff worth dupe'n the water for free clean water though

RyuuDark

Reaction score
The no reload always add more weight and this extra weight can not be deposited / removed just if i re start the game

blookat2

Reaction score
The no reload always add more weight and this extra weight can not be deposited / removed just if i re start the game
Yes it can, just check your inventory. I can guarantee you that you've got about 8,000 bottles of dirty water in there, now.

Reaction score
every time i load the game and the trainer and try to use it my game crashes.. just insta closes and there is nothing i can do to fix it

sehna

Reaction score
You might also look at your weapon and find a TON of bullets in your gun. You can drop them in the menu using the G button to drop items.