Trainer Search

SappyGrunt88

Reaction score
tbh I don't think this is going to get updated the game now is 1.0.2 and it's already March 5th

Reaction score
tbh I don't think this is going to get updated the game now is 1.0.2 and it's already March 5th
As long as the first 5 work im happy, it removes the most annoying bits about single player.

if the trainer breaks fully ill prob end up uninstalling the game, or might keep it just for coop since that is fun

Arukas

Reaction score
No weight limit plzzzzzz. Last real thing that would be of great help. that and another couple digits added to the unlim kuban amount. =p

stiltz85

Reaction score
Would be nice if there was a way to make the learning books for crew not consume on use or a way to modify how many you actually have.

starkiller149

Reaction score
Yo, your trainer is amazing but please update the trainer. It's already 14/3/2018 and the game is already patch to 1.04. Some of the trainer like inf hunger and inf thirst no longer work with the latest patch. No update or any news from you since 26 Feb.

Last edited:

echo32

Reaction score
So safe to say this is no longer going to be worked on?

TravisRex

Reaction score
food and drink doesnt work in the new update :(, a cheat engine table I used that increased weapon damage also quit working, although unrelated potentially, may factor into other cheats you have built into your table. cheers, look forward to the next release.

tstrot22

Reaction score
Mr. Antifun, please update the trainer. a lot of people would thank you, myself being one of them.

Samurai-X-V1

Donor
Reaction score
He's currently moving house so will be at least a few days before any updates for trainers.

LookedBarrel

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Metal Gear Survival V1.00 Trainer +8
Metal Gear Survival V1.04 Trainer +8

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. No Hunger
  4. No Thirst
  5. Inf.Oxygen
  6. No Reload
  7. Inf.Weapon Durability
  8. Inf.Kuban Energy

Notice:
  • Use at your own risk , Trainer maybe removed later on if we get asked to remove it by the developers .
Can you please fix the No reload ever time you shoot you gain weight for some reason and can you make the Kuban Energy cap a lot bigger. Oh an thanks for all of the trainers you have made they are awesome keep up the good work.

Jcs1995

Reaction score
my computer keeps flagging the 1.04 version as a virus any way around that?