update 1.13 plz

fix menu kuban energy 99999 -> 99999999

add menu -> super weapon attack

Add Kalas Trainer Number Key All Menu

If Kalas Trainer menu is not added

Add weapon damage attack

TakaOneesama

Reaction score
can we get a new trainer seem like its not working and the shoot weight bug its making it impossible to shoot after a certain weight

NJB011

Reaction score
Options i think should be added

Infinite cases/give cases/amount an option to perhaps give cases like epics or something along those lines and set the amount we want to receive

Infinite deployable like the buildings and such
super weapon damage weapons deal a ton of damage like a 9999999 or something like that

the following option may be a bit hard to explain

Survivors/supplies have an option to trigger a rescue mission/distress signal and make it so we can set them to the best rank AKA S rank or something like that and survivors don't get sick or hurt supplies will have an option to have infinite of them whatever medical supplies or food etc will increase to a huge amount when putting in the supply buildings or whatever they are
ignore crafting requirements this should be really obvious wormhole digger no damage/instant base camp dig wormhole digger takes no damage at all toh this may not get added instant base camp dig is pretty obvious as well base camp digs complete instantly
spawn vehicle i Know that this may be hard to make as an option but worth a try right

and yea that's what i think should be added if anyone else agrees on some of these feel free to let me know what ones you think should be added.

Last edited:

Lilpaws

Reaction score
update 1.13 plz

fix menu kuban energy 99999 -> 99999999

add menu -> super weapon attack

Add Kalas Trainer Number Key All Menu

If Kalas Trainer menu is not added

Add weapon damage attack

I a have the Kuban energy issue too I press the butten and it doesnt activate restarted and renistalled twice still have issue

Kaze Cinderfall

Reaction score
so i don't normally say anything but the infinite durability is moot now as the damage out put goes down per-shot/swing now so you still get the damage out put of a 0% weapon even with the durability maxed Ive been using a cheat table from ******** cheat engines site ct 1.6.2 which has a working code for no durability damage degradation in unison with your trainer to counter the effect. some of the cheats are starting to stop working though. so if you could update to 1.16 at your earliest convenience it would be most appreciated.

also as a personal request is it possible for you to add infinite placables as that was always my favorite cheat second only to infinite ammo.

Kaiju

Reaction score
+ Request for new trainer for version 1.18, seems that some features aren't working anymore after the latest patch!
By the way, we can't thank you enough for making these trainers for us, still thanks a lot!

JJ Stangeland

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Metal Gear Survival V1.00 Trainer +8
Metal Gear Survival V1.04 Trainer +8
Metal Gear Survival V1.10 Trainer +9
Metal Gear Survival V1.11 Trainer +8
Metal Gear Survival V1.16 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. No Hunger
  4. No Thirst
  5. Inf.Oxygen
  6. No Reload
  7. Inf.Weapon Durability
  8. Inf.Kuban Energy
  9. Inf.Weight
Notice:
  • Check forum faq if you get missing dll
Could add unlimited crafting supplies to the next version please?

Beanie596

Reaction score
A grate trainer a shame theirs no Unlimited Resources tho could really use that

hgvphg

Reaction score
please Mrantifun

update and i add

• Consumables/Materials/Items Multiplier

Thanks