Trainer Search

ILOVECHEAT

Reaction score
What you gotta do is disable the 2500 cheat, discard the item and then re-enable it.

thats not the Problem, i have no Inventar..... and got over weight.... i dont know wath it is i think it is the ammo cheat or no reload

Last edited:

ILOVECHEAT

Reaction score
where are the savegames und how can i save they?

Last edited:

Gerzlok

Reaction score
thats not the Problem, i have no Inventar..... and got over weight.... i dont know wath it is i think it is the ammo cheat or no reload

do u use the transfer cheat and use a heal of any kind if so it will kick that number to 2500 thus weighing you down.

G0T0

Reaction score
i really like the Game even if the Area's are Copied 100%,but you only eating and drinikng all the Times...really unrealistic..

Siothrun

Reaction score
Careful with the no reload an C4. . .266 weight. Wont be able to move an couldnt find a fix for it. :l

mike curtis

Reaction score
just for those having trouble with the CE here's a few things i do,

for the 2500 Mats and weight issue, have all the mats already in your storage, turn on both 2500 options, withdraw 1 of each mat to your inv, withdraw another if there is not 2500 in your storage, after thats done, turn off both 2500 options, then put back all mats you have withdrawn, done.

when your using both the inf ammo options and you encounter not being able to shoot or use molys ect, turn both options off, fire one arrow, turn both back on, fire multiple arrows and it should be fixed.

i haven't used the no reload option as i dont think it is needed, but that's me, hope this post helps some.

Szilimaci

Supreme Member
Reaction score
colorbar_e0.gif

Metal Gear Survive Trainer Here:
https://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/metal-gear-survival-trainer.15651/

colorbar_e0.gif

Last edited: