Trainer Search

Neo Arcane

Reaction score
if anyone has heard of From Software's classic; Metal Wolf Chaos, then today the remastered version
gets released...on console & PC today. and for those who played & loved it alot, we could sure use
a trainer for it, coz those muppets at CH.com won't make one...and believe me, I've requested it multiple times.

so, if I were you, ask MrAntiFun if he'll make one for us all.

Koho

Reaction score
Please update your post following the guidelines to req. a trainer

You can copy paste this to your first post

Title: Metal Wolf Chaos XD

Store Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/820630/Metal_Wolf_Chaos_XD/

Cheats:
  • No reload
  • Infinite Ammo
  • Infinite money (for upgrades)
  • Infinite health

I too want a trainer, mainly so I can get the upgrades done quickly and early myself.

HackerH1

Reaction score
Title: Metal Wolf Chaos XD
---------------------------
Store Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/820630/Metal_Wolf_Chaos_XD/
Cheats:
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Boost
Unlimited Ammo
No Reload
Always Ready Special Attack
Unlimited Money
Unlimited Rare Metal
---------------------------
+1

As I've been able to do value searches using CE, for the money and rare-metals resources I'm not lacking those. But I imagine everyone else will want them as options?

Last edited:

Neo Arcane

Reaction score
+1

also, the trainer options that CH added are infinite health, Boost, inf. ammo, no reload, instant Burst Attack,
inf. money & inf. resources. however, when on the Las Vegas stage...the inf. health also works on Richard Hawk's
mech in the final showdown outside the hotel. so disable it, damage him to force him to enable his ult, then re-enable
infinite health until his ult finishes...then disable inf. health & finish him with your Blaze attack or guns.

however, this bug might be to do with CH's trainer or maybe because both you, the player & Richard share the same
health since they're both mech characters in the game. so, maybe a 1 hit kill cheat is needed.