Trainer Search

DJAetius

Reaction score
Inf Gas Mask not work,i've Epic version.
And the double-shotgun with 2 pipes reload after 2 amo.
The version of game is 1.0.1.0

Because the trainer is for 1.0.0.0

Wait to see if he updates it.

Kevin Ham

Reaction score
another Awesome Trainer, keep it up really considering becoming a patron hope others will too as all your work and dedication to this has been amazing.

Ravenear

Reaction score
Trainer works. I dont use No Reload & No Overheat.
For next update is it possible weapons don't get dirt?

Last edited:

carloskita

Reaction score
next trainer should have better stealth, it would be nice.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Inf Gas Mask not work,i've Epic version.
And the double-shotgun with 2 pipes reload after 2 amo.
The version of game is 1.0.1.0
Trainer works. I dont use No Reload & No Overheat.
For next update is it possible weapons don't get dirt?
Thanks very much @MrAntiFun is there a possibilitie to add Always max airpressure in the airpressure gun and for the Gatling?
Noted.

i know,the game update 1.0.1.1.
1.01 patch is out.

any update ?
Trainer still works as stated if you question about it, features that need to be fixed will be done some time later if it's big deal.

next trainer should have better stealth, it would be nice.
why so hard make stealth cheat?)
This wasn't mention in request, anyway back to it, unfortunately, the game is scripted to best possible way, basically it is like reading books therefore an option for that is unlikely to be used.
I haven't encounter any checkpoint that really requires stealth except in a church (use knockout method) and chapter "Taiga" where you have to follow these path pattern logical intuition to get a achievement i think (use external guide if you wish to).

carloskita

Reaction score
Noted.

Trainer still works as stated if you question about it, features that need to be fixed will be done some time later if it's big deal.

This wasn't mention in request, anyway back to it, unfortunately, the game is scripted to best possible way, basically it is like reading books therefore an option for that is unlikely to be used.
I haven't encounter any checkpoint that really requires stealth except in a church (use knockout method) and chapter "Taiga" where you have to follow these path pattern logical intuition to get a achievement i think (use external guide if you wish to).

ok, thanks for the information. I wanted the stealth option to try to get the good ending xd

DJAetius

Reaction score
Yeah the pneumatic weapons have always been shit in Metro, and this time pressure runs out only after 5-6 shots and then you have to stand there & pump it up all over again.

The No Reload needs tweaking as well, the shotguns are stuck unable to fire.

Choppy

Reaction score
Mr.AF, F1 function cease to work, at a certain point of the game you will get rekt pretty much against mobs shooting at you. when you're on the aurora and you're trying to take the fanatics or terminal I kept getting 1hko. Playing on the base version and hardcore, which i don't think it matters what difficulty. Has anybody ran into these issue?

GonGon

Reaction score
it's not necessary but add stealth option will be awesome ♥

TheStranger81

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with infinite ammo? My gun only shoots twice and i need to reload after that. Sure ammo is infinite but it's extremely annoying to reload every 2 shots (no-reload doesn't seem to work).

Ataygttrk

Donor
Reaction score
I am playing on Hardcore Ranger but with the God Mode I keep dying with 1 shot :D