Trainer Search

pascalin

Reaction score
jeu achete sur epic games...v1.01.10, mise a jour automatique (mais pour l'instant rien ne vient)...
aucun des trainers proposes ne fonctionne ou alors partiellement (3 ou 5)
solution? merci

Reaction score
jeu achete sur epic games...v1.01.10, mise a jour automatique (mais pour l'instant rien ne vient)...
aucun des trainers proposes ne fonctionne ou alors partiellement (3 ou 5)
solution? merci

You're using the wrong trainer. There is no Metro: Last Light Redux version 1.01.10.
The highest version of Metro: Last Light Redux is 1.0.0.7.
You're probably playing the non-Redux version, which is a completely different game/trainer.
Here: http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/metro-last-light-trainer.144/

(Vous utilisez le mauvais entraîneur. Il n'y a pas de Metro: Last Light Redux version 1.01.10.
La version la plus élevée de Metro: Last Light Redux est 1.0.0.7.
Vous jouez probablement la version non-Redux, qui est un jeu / entraîneur complètement différent.
Ici: http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/metro-last-light-trainer.144/)

Reaction score
These files contain well-known trojans.

Hello! I see you're new to game trainers.
  • Game trainers do not contain viruses. But they will trigger what's called a false positive.
  • Trainers work by altering the game's process to inject new data into the game to trigger certain results (ie - no health lost when shot).
  • This makes your anti-virus think "hey! There's a random program that's changing random stuff! I should kill it, just in case"
Your anti-virus is just being over-cautious. Trainers cannot harm your PC. Believe it or not, anti-virus programs are incredibly dumb. For example they cannot tell the difference between a virus and a perfectly safe program that alters an application's process, such as a trainer. Hence it gives a "false positive". All you need to do is add the trainer as an exception in your anti-virus program.

Any serious gamer and anyone with two brain cells knows this. Do some research before you come here spouting such nonsense, you just end up making yourself look very, very silly. And first impressions count the most.

EDIT:
Here, I just stumbled upon this. You need it.

Last edited:

Joe McGuirre

Reaction score
Hi! Keep on clicking for the trainer install of Metro LL Redux for WeMod, But I cannot find Mrantifun trainer, I can only see one, a trainer made by STINGERR. Am I doing something wrong?

anatolibugar

Reaction score
any of this trainers work for GOG version of game ??? Please need answer.

FoxIV911

Reaction score
Hello Mr.Antifun please can you release the trainer for the EPIC game version ?
hope you will make it so soon