Trainer Search

Cellie12377

Reaction score
Works, but not all features are working for my 1.0.0.14 version of the game. The filter and the gas-mask option don't seem to work. The timer is still counting down and then you obviously die...

NorthernSanta

Reaction score
Mr AntiFun, Thank you for the Metro Last Light v1.0.0.14 Trainer. Much appreciated.

xyzzyn

Reaction score
why i cant download this trainer via IDM is always saying connection is closed by server

Mustard

Reaction score
it won't activate the cheat when i press the f1-8 keys. Can anyone help

Thee_Catalyst21

Reaction score
how do I make it work on my laptop?, the F' keys aren't working because they are bind to some second functions
windows 10. Got the game at NOSteam

Teddy(T2)

Reaction score
After relaunching the app around 5 times it started working correctly, but has the same problems that the Metro 2033 Redux had, with no reload if you shoot the duplet shotgun, it lags out and your hands are stuck and you can't do anything. And the second problem that the old trainer also had, it somehow conflicts with the market, so when I buy weapons the game freezes and only killing it helps, even freezing my whole pc sometimes. Other that that, it works nicely.

SkellySquirrel

Reaction score
Can this please be updated due to its lack of working? Thanks. The only option that currently works is slow motion for me, any other options will not turn on.
As an edit: I now realise that Im extremely stupid and managed to **** up the simple thing of the difference between last light and last light redux.

Last edited:

lopoooo81

Reaction score
Coach-Logo ist so sollte hässlich erneuert

Ich konnte nicht Link Fotos einfügen

1HQK1

Reaction score
This have some BUG , shotgun can,t use
because the game will crash