Trainer Search

Ravenguard

Reaction score
uhmm is it me only or in the new trainer v1.15 isn't working anything except inf Might and inf focus? I mean for me only those 2 things are working. I tried to start the game first time and after that the trainer and vice-versa but it doesn't work anything else beside that. I'm sorry Mrantifun but it's not working and I don't know why :(

EDIT: I tried as well previous version (V1.0.16) and it seems like there isn't working only inf health, fast kill, mega exp and game editor. well there is working more cheats than in the current version but still... Please someone tell me that i'm not the only one with this problem...

Got exactly the same problem.
The Trainer worked for me yesterday but today these two options won't work.
Focus will disappear and might won't grow.
Deactivating Inf. Focus the game crashes.

Right now i tested something different.
The trainer works IF you activate it somewhere else than Lithlad.
I just travelled back to the ice region and activated it without problems or crash.
You can travel back to Lithlad and the options are still active.

Just running for some minutes now, so not sure about long term functionality or DLC content.
Tested with Talion.

Last edited:

Adoniis

Reaction score
But can you use it if you have beaten the game?

To answer my own question. I tried it with my save, crashes game. So no, it doesn't work if you have progressed to the end of the main story.

StarrDustt

Reaction score
Got exactly the same problem.
The Trainer worked for me yesterday but today these two options won't work.
Focus will disappear and might won't grow.
Deactivating Inf. Focus the game crashes.

Right now i tested something different.
The trainer works IF you activate it somewhere else than Lithlad.
I just travelled back to the ice region and activated it without problems or crash.
You can travel back to Lithlad and the options are still active.

Just running for some minutes now, so not sure about long term functionality or DLC content.
Tested with Talion.
so if I'm going back to ice region ( i need to find that region) I can use every option from trainer? I'll try that and I hope it works.
i'll edit this post after I tested it but like I said before my problem is that it doesn't crash or anything else, it just doesn't work. only a few of them works,

P.S: by saying Ice region you're talking about Minas Ithil?

EDIT: No, isn't changing anything :( it's not activating anything else and it seems like from version 1.0.16 the only 2 things that I used to activate (inf focus and arrows ) are not working anymore....

Last edited:

miniGamer92

Reaction score
there was a patch today and now the Game crash every time I use the Game editor or Inf. Focus

nenoro

Reaction score
Steam 1.16

Inf focus > empty the bar and makes the game crash

Ravenguard

Reaction score
same here can play with all cheats enabled no problems (Steam 1.16)

It is still working for me. [Main Game & DLC]
I think DLC Region is crashing the trainer for some people. Just activate it in any other region. It should work. [Main Game]

so if I'm going back to ice region ( i need to find that region) I can use every option from trainer? I'll try that and I hope it works.
i'll edit this post after I tested it but like I said before my problem is that it doesn't crash or anything else, it just doesn't work. only a few of them works,

P.S: by saying Ice region you're talking about Minas Ithil?

EDIT: No, isn't changing anything :( it's not activating anything else and it seems like from version 1.0.16 the only 2 things that I used to activate (inf focus and arrows ) are not working anymore....

I meant Seregost; but Gorgoroth-Region, Nurn, Minas-Ithil,... should be fine too.
No other cheat activate, like inf.Health?
For me only Lithlad with inf focus crashed the game after I deactivated and then activated it again, the rest was still useable.
Your firewall could block the trainer?
If you are playing the DLC try to start the main story, activate all needed options, end main story and start DLC with already activated options.

Hope something from above helps ;)

Belial12xammo

Reaction score
Anyone else having any issues with game editor and not being able to set silver/skill points at all ? ... everything else seems to be working fine just the editor isnt working..

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Anyone else having any issues with game editor and not being able to set silver/skill points at all ? ... everything else seems to be working fine just the editor isnt working..
Seems to work perfectly fine here , I have the base game + Champions of war + Sword of Dominion DLC nothing else .

What expansions or dlcs you using ? .

darthsarn

Reaction score
Seems to work perfectly fine here , I have the base game + Champions of war + Sword of Dominion DLC nothing else .

What expansions or dlcs you using ? .
They're probably trying to use it with Desolation of Mordor. Are you working on a trainer for the new dlc?

Formous

Reaction score
I don't suppose someone could ask about adding a option to make bodyguard and mount cooldown go away. The table doesn't include it and the cheat engine tables for it are now broken.