Trainer Search

Reaction score
the cheathappens trainer keeps the bars at max. was wondering if you would be possible to make that the way your options works

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Ever think you'll be able to set Gold coins?
Please read couple of comments above you, I already answered this couple of times, It's a value stored on the server which means you cannot mess with it in any way just visually :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
the ************ trainer keeps the bars at max. was wondering if you would be possible to make that the way your options works
Please explain what do you mean about Bars. Focus and Health and all that?

Bessi.

Reaction score
Hi there, the Set silver and skill points in game editor don't seem to work for me, doing it as described, how can I get it to work?

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
You can use regular cheat engine to edit your currency (not sure if it saves when you quit/restart) but that's what I used to purchase upgrades and stuff.
HOW! you must explain this! im desperate! been trying forever to use cheat engine to change the values but they keep changing back!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
HOW! you must explain this! im desperate! been trying forever to use cheat engine to change the values but they keep changing back!
If It's for Premium Currency you can't, for Mirian you simply can look for 4 Byte in Cheat Engine and yea go from there. But I would wait for @MrAntiFun to catch up with the Trainer and update it as soon as he can :)

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
If It's for Premium Currency you can't, for Mirian you simply can look for 4 Byte in Cheat Engine and yea go from there. But I would wait for @MrAntiFun to catch up with the Trainer and update it as soon as he can :)
4 byte? just the exact number? alright! sadly the one in the trainer to set currency wont work for me :S

djdrulotus

Reaction score
when you get the value you wanna change you need to freeze it then get some more in game then the game will update with your value for sample silver coin if i have 200 and i search it then get some more and search again into i have the right address then i Freeze it then change the value to what i want then go in game and try to get more silver coin after that the game will update with the value you input same with the xp

Monty4g63

Reaction score
The new one seems to have broke my game, Says I have 9/9 arrows but it acts as if I have none and will not let me pick up more.. so I can not shoot arrows now.

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
I believe the silver coins cheat is not working. I'm sure others have said so too, just putting my two cents in.

Detrenorrt

Reaction score
Just do what previous posts have mentioned:
1. Open cheat engine
2. Go to your inventory in-game, tab out and then in cheat engine type the exact amount of silver coins you have.
3. Click first scan, go back into shadow of war, destroy an item for mirian or buy a loot box, go back into cheat engine and type the amount you have.
4. Click next scan (continue doing this until you have about 1-3 results in the left table).
5. Double click on all of them then at the bottom change their value to what you would like, then select the "active" boxes and go into your inventory and sell a piece of gear again and it should work.

prti

Reaction score
Hello mr.antifun Shadow of War got retail few hours ago, so will this current trainer work on retail version too?

rugalytto

Super Donor
Reaction score
Work fine for me only the silver and perks points dont work !

rugalytto

Super Donor
Reaction score
I will try Cheat engine ;)

Edit: Tried work fine with cheat engine;) thanks

Last edited: