Trainer Search

combine zero

Reaction score
Self-appointed voice of authority here: Silver cheat not working. Officially confirmed not working. Confirmed needs update!

bobby24

Reaction score
yea I can confirm trainer is out of date as of right now. he will fix it just give him time. =D

Jeriel Junior

Reaction score
Can you make infinite might when we are mounted (on caragor, a graug or a dragon)?

H4001X

Reaction score
Please help. This happens with your trainers a lot. -- Yesterday the trainer worked great, perfectly fine. Now today, everything works besides arrows. It's making me so mad because I just get the "bling" (windows bell toll). Any ideas how to fix?

Ramsin

Reaction score
Nice job! but Inf Arrows aren't working for me:( any suggestions?

gridsquare

Master Donor
Reaction score
Alright folks, chill out. The new update happened and things changed. Arr0ws isn't working for most people and I, personally, can't get the game editor part to change a damn thing, even though I did exactly what the video shows.

bobby24

Reaction score
Mr.Antifun, just for fun and to get back at WB studios for putting the market in is there any way we can get a cheat to add more gold coins to the market?

SyntaxualMayhem

Reaction score
Mr.Antifun, just for fun and to get back at WB studios for putting the market in is there any way we can get a cheat to add more gold coins to the market?

Never going to happen. It's an in-game currency bought with money(this fact alone should make you realise it's not possible), meaning it's managed purely on WB' servers and can not be touched. Even if you modified the local value in your game, the server that holds the true value will still be checked against when you attempt to buy something and then you potentially open yourself up to getting banned(from the market? I only just started Act 2 and I don't know what online-only features there might be) due to trying to cheat a micro-transaction system.

needs windows support. not just the steam version.

You've posted this a few times now, there is nothing stopping you from donating the price of the game on the Windows Store so MAF can buy it and work on it if you need it so bad. MAF has stated already he only has the game on Steam and until that changes you won't get a Windows version - unless another author comes up with one before/if MAF gets to it I suppose.

====================================================

I will confirm that the Mirian cheat does not work for me(there is no sound even when pressing "SET" - like there is with skill points - likely indicating the trainer failed to modify the value in-memory - for whatever reason).

I don't know if it's related to the Infinite Arrows cheat "not working" - I did have it active and people are literally just saying "not working" but not how it's not working for them - but when I stopped playing yesterday, I had just started Act 2 and could not fire the bow even though Elf-Shot was full. I've just launched the game again after downloading the cinematic and texture packs so will see if that problem is resolved by simply first trying the bow without the cheat and after activating it, it might have been a fluke because the Act changed so things might have gotten f***ed in RAM or the addresses might have changed(an underhanded cheat-prevention tactic if there ever were one) if you only based the trainer on Act 1. EDIT: The Infinite Arrows just doesn't activate now, so for clarification "not working" seems to mean the trainer plays an "error" sound when you try to activate it.

Focus was a little odd too, some times it dropped to half when the cheat activated, some times it remained full and the others it dropped small negligible amounts and froze there, but it worked at least.

Last edited:

redster311

Reaction score

Gold is server sided I believe, so yeah no can do. but mirian isn't.

joshua_mei

Reaction score
The game just updated. Will I get banned if I changed the mirian using CE before?

Jubex

Reaction score
becareful today guys ..ive onlyheard of one permanent ban and it was on battle.net for starcraft2 but becareful anyways.

Chappi911

Reaction score
Hey is there any possibility you can add a "super timer" or "unlimited time" for the conquest missions. I've seen that cheathappens have done it. Keep up the great work! :)

bdl10a

Reaction score
So I maxed out my skills however I keep gaining skill points do to playing (obviously) but it is annoying constantly getting the "upgrade skills" icon so when i use the editor and change skills to zero it always converts back to what ever was original there, usually when i fast travel somewhere or gain exp. please fix

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Game just got updated. Thought they'd address the issue where people like yours truly use Cheat Engine to manipulate the silver Mirians to buy themselves a huge amount of epic/rare soldiers and gear. Fortunately they're still in debate with WB but you can be sure they'll 'fix' that little fun in a near update. Might as well stock up on Mirians while you can because soon you may not be able to cheat it anymore. Better yet make an investment by buying an enormous amount of epic and rare items and destroy them for Mirians to whitewash your cheated Mirians. Because my guess is they'll do with Mirians the same as they have with Gold which is a value that needs verification server side.

So I maxed out my skills however I keep gaining skill points do to playing (obviously) but it is annoying constantly getting the "upgrade skills" icon so when i use the editor and change skills to zero it always converts back to what ever was original there, usually when i fast travel somewhere or gain exp. please fix

No need, go to Options > Game Settings > and uncheck the 'Unlock Skill Prompt'.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score

Yeah though unfortunately, as much as I hate microtransactions - in this case there's no reason to trash-talk microtransactions because what ever microtransactions you buy is for singleplayer use only. Ok you can use a bought Legendary set weapon/armor to avenge the death of another player but it's not actually giving you an advantage over other players, but instead of using this as their defense they said something like "microtransactions give a large % of profit over a lengthy period of time", which clearly indicates they prefer money over heart in their games. But well, what can you expect when WB owns at least half the game with their 'amazing' publishing deals. Let's not even speak of the horrible political agenda behind the female edgelords of Shadow of War. They've already reduced the spirit of Celebrimbor from wise but vengeful Ñoldorin prince to a slightly reckless but equally edgy Hobbit-style wood elf, worsest thing is most people think it's cool that their personalities are so politically correct. Anyway, when you said 'get back at WB studios' wish there was a way to make it hurt :p

Sizabee

Reaction score
Careful guys. I donked up and played an online vendetta mission with everything but instakill and arrows on. I went from Talion LVL30 to LVL18.

Maybe there's some kind of punishment for having the trainer on MP.