Trainer Search

Straiker

Reaction score
Man I hope you update the arrow cheat quickly. Its a must-have with the game barely giving you any

Belial12xammo

Reaction score
Im sure they're aware with the things that arent working right now... hopefully they can fix it soon. Just give em time.

Reaction score
Yall need too calm down the game just came out a few days ago the game is going to have a few updates for a while if its a problem just turn off auto update

Gruesome

Reaction score
Yes is fixed but the other cheats dont worked now. In Trainer Version 1.01

AlexCroft

Reaction score
So a tip about the Silver/Mirian cheat

I didn't use the trainer for this one but managed to give myself 500K. I tried just using Cheat Engine(6.6) and went into the market menu, searched the value, spend some, narrowed the results in CE and then changed it to 500,000. It didn't work.

So I disabled my network connection. Went into inventory and changed the value to 500000 again. This worked, and when I went back online it stayed at 500,000

Hope this works for others :)

Jebethebest

Reaction score
For me, in the latest trainer, Skill point cheat is not working. Currency cheat works fine.

Eakek

Reaction score
Trainer crash my game =/ same with other trainer.... i start this game, and after the trainer, i play during 2-3min and crash, but without trainer this game work perfectly

Last edited:

Nikhris

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, but MegaXP causes the game to crash and I just got my first CTD with the game while trying this cheat option (started the game, killed the first orc near the save location and it crashed: started the game again and tested it again with same results - I know that regular orcs don't give any XP, but certainly it shouldn't cause the game to crash) : /

Last edited:

Williem

Reaction score
Just want to say ty for the great trainers and all the work you put into them.