Trainer Search

MagnyCours

Reaction score
I can confirm that the Mirian/Silver Coins works but the Skill Points editor does not. I'm using the V1.01 trainer.

DoperHyper

Reaction score
Sometimes, nothing is activating. Just this windows sound. Anyone having the same thing?

csati777

Donor
Reaction score
When you must hold the Minas Ithil gate for 2:00, the enemies sometimes don't stop spawning, and the boss (Búbol Warmonger) doesn't appear at all. It's the trainer's fault, or just my problem? I have the Steam version.

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
The new one seems to have broke my game, Says I have 9/9 arrows but it acts as if I have none and will not let me pick up more.. so I can not shoot arrows now.
if you change to your stock bow it should "work" again. Just not with the bow you used.

Prodagi1337

Reaction score
Odd, anyone notice if your market is now having an issue to connect? IE: "Failure to Connect" Unable to establish Communication with Hydra servers?" And then another issue i have ran into is that i cannot upgrade my army either. This problem started after i adjusted the silver amount that i have. Rolling back to a previous saved state does not help either. Wonder if something was triggered on the online capabilities by using this trainer o.o? I have tried to play and access the market and us the online features even without the trainer on.

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
Having trouble with the Mega XP cheat, not sure when its supposed to give it to you. Also, I was level 47 when I stopped playing early, now when I continued the game I was level 7......Might need looking at

Prodagi1337

Reaction score
Yeah Goldman, i think they are onto it and have implemented changes. I cant get online or access online features. So GG

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone has noticed, but when you unlock the skill to be more brutal with your executions (cut arms off) and you use the inf. might cheat, it almost never does the animation for cutting arms off.

The skill that allows you to do it is called "Brutal Aggression".

Might want to go over that cheat again to see what's messing with it.

16BitMurder

Reaction score
Everything seems to be working for me but i was wondering if we can get something to add more gems or something

rebar1

Reaction score
Mr.Antifun, Just wanted to say thank you for all that you do for us. Since this thread seems to be full of people complaining when it was only just released and these people somehow seem to think that you are up all hours day and night waiting for patches to drop. Thank you again