Trainer Search

Oriphan

Reaction score
My level was reset from level 45 to 1 earlier. Not sure if it has anything to do with the Trainer or maybe an anti cheat function of the game due to the online component of the game. Anyway just a heads up to anyone using the trainer.

Edit: I submitted a ticket to WBgames support. Hopefully I don't get my account banned lol. Any way if I get a response I'll keep you guys posted.

Last edited:

daijobu93

Donor
Reaction score
Guys don't use the mega XP cheat! I was level 48 when I activated the cheat, and then I became level 40!!! Several other people in the thread also reported the exact same thing!

Would really appreciate if you can look into this MAF! Thanks so much for your hard work!

Last edited:

kenny luu

Reaction score
I was lvl 56, after i did avenge quest, my lvl became 24...is there anyway to reset it?

Sizabee

Reaction score
Can we get someone to take one for the team? Does the EXP CHEAT only bug out if you play MP related missions?? or is it other cheats too?

I'm at 50 and I just want to get to 60 without having to shell out for exp boosters.

Gault

Reaction score
I'm an avid support of Mrantifun but I just don't think I can use this trainer because of the fact that it's basically cheating multiplayer if you use inf health while doing online fort assault. Also for those who don't know if you bought the game legally there terms and service agreement says you will not cheat so if they decide to uphold this you may lose your online privileges on the game.

nothing12

Reaction score
nice trainer. can you make inf.focus to never decrease? I want unlimited chain execution lol.

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
anyone tested the trainer on a retail game?

Works on retail version.

I recommend not playing with the Game Editor or the Mega XP, they seem extremly buggy atm.

Mega XP just rests your character to a lower lvl for whatever reason

Game Editor doesnt seem to work for the Silver Coins, no idea about the Skill points one but yeah

Drawable

Reaction score
Infinite health for recruited Orc Captains? No one wants to see there favorite Orc die....

Bucky3579

Donor
Reaction score
Hey Mr.AF just wanted to stop in and thank you again for your amazing timing on these trainers. While I am sure this one like all the others is a work in progress. I would just like to add another voice to the chorus of people asking for a undetected option. Loved that one in the old game. I'll be sure to check in regularly for updates