Trainer Search

daijobu93

Donor
Reaction score
Kill Captains lvls rather fast
really? It takes me a really long time, I get like 1000 exp for completing one nemesis mission...How long did it take you to level from 3 to 46?? Like 20 hours?
Argh this level decrease thing is really annoying though.

rsicojack

Reaction score
The game editor, infinite arrows and fast kill won't activate everything else seems to work great. Anyone have any idea on how to get those options to work though?

JUAN CENAAAAA

Reaction score
Do you think it will be possible to exploit the daily challenge system to give us gold? if so that would probably be the #1 thing i would want added.

Zealots89

Reaction score
Hey. Been using a repack version of the game. Using the trainer crashes the game. Any idea?

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
really? It takes me a really long time, I get like 1000 exp for completing one nemesis mission...How long did it take you to level from 3 to 46?? Like 20 hours?
Argh this level decrease thing is really annoying though.

Started a new game to check my time needed to hit LVL 20, 3 Hrs and 48 Mins, all I did here was play story missions until I had unlocked the double jump, after that it was pretty much just farming captains because I got an avg of about ~880 EXP/captain and the fights didnt last more than 1-3mins.

The game editor, infinite arrows and fast kill won't activate everything else seems to work great. Anyone have any idea on how to get those options to work though?

Are you on the latest version of the game with the latest trainer release?
I got a retail copy and trainer works with Inf. Arrows.

Game Editor is broken overall and "Fast Kill" I dont use

gab bak

Reaction score
How to get the silver and game editor working?
Never seems to work for me.

zexmaxwell001

Reaction score
Works on retail version.

I recommend not playing with the Game Editor or the Mega XP, they seem extremly buggy atm.

Mega XP just rests your character to a lower lvl for whatever reason

Game Editor doesnt seem to work for the Silver Coins, no idea about the Skill points one but yeah

let me know when the market and loot boxes are broken. WB don't deserve shit.

LSHSVF

Donor
Reaction score
Hey. Been using a repack version of the game. Using the trainer crashes the game. Any idea?
Only works for steam version

im stuck at act 1 the end fight vs the nuzgul i dont do much dmg against them

need help

How to get the silver and game editor working?
Never seems to work for me.

i cant get the Silver to work anyhelp?

Notice:
  • Health and focus may decrease a bit but will refill
  • Open skills window after activating skill points cheat then close it and open it again
  • Back up your game save just in-case
  • First "Activate Game Editor" ,Then click on Game Editor Button on the trainer , Open Character window then use set Skill Points cheat , Close Character window then open it again , For Set Silver Coins first open Inventory window then use Set Silver Coins cheat then close inventory window and open it again
  • Turn off Fast Kill cheat during Nagul fights

SyntaxualMayhem

Reaction score
im stuck at act 1 the end fight vs the nuzgul i dont do much dmg against them

need help

This thread isn't really about guiding people through the game, but regardless, do not attempt to use the FastKill(one-hit) cheat against the Nazgul - Infinite health is fine from my experience, but I did it in one go with the first trainer before it updated at all so ymmv. The fight is actually extremely simple, you just need to pick one at a time to work on but be prepared for - and don't attack during - their attacks as they come really quickly one after another to overwhelm you.

Just be at the ready to counter when the prompt appears, once they've all attacked there will likely be one who didn't "jump back", so just lay into this specific one constantly with your sword, try and get an execution(an execution will just damage them) or two in, and keep going until he becomes "broken" - you must focus one at a time because I think they heal a lot or back to full health for each barrage of attacks. When he breaks, drain/dominate him, it's the only way to actually 'kill' them - for this fight.

============================================================

I will concur that an undetected option would be nice, but it's not a massive problem especially if you have the silent stealth running skill activated with infinite focus then you can just use the Elven speed boost(mouse wheel up) infinitely and zip through areas completely undetected(only filling a small bit of some orcs yellow awareness meter). And yes, a fix certainly would be appreciated for things like health and focus decreasing a little when the option is activated - and it would be nice to have might get locked at its maximum but they could be subverting any attempts to freeze that value further down in code - purely due to a few skills being tied to these values being at their maximum.

Belial12xammo

Reaction score
Is it just me or anyone else having an issue where you log in and it randomly lowers talion to lvl 30 when i used to be 41...

AutoKing93

Donor
Reaction score
For the exp cheat, since it's buggy, I used cheat engine to increase my exp needed to level up, then do some mission that gives exp, and voila! I'm leveled up. But you had to do it for every level, so it's a bit tedious but nothing serious.

VoraxKavos

Reaction score

Are you on the latest version of the game with the latest trainer release?
I got a retail copy and trainer works with Inf. Arrows.

Game Editor is broken overall and "Fast Kill" I dont use
let me know when the market and loot boxes are broken. WB don't deserve shit.

Market and Loot Boxes are probably never going to get broken, too much of a risk dealing with it and the Gold Mirian used for the Loot Boxes is server sided unlike the Silver.

trappstar

Reaction score
cant wait to see what the updated trainers bring :) more cheat would be awesome.