Trainer Search

narkotic28

Reaction score
everything works well with the first trainer at the launch of the offel game on steam now no version works for me since the game update the plant every time I run

lalill

Reaction score
the active game editor doesn't work
but everything work Thk bro
if you have the solution tell me pls

Farshad4442

Reaction score
bro I can't even download this anymore.... I used it then windows killed it I tried to re-download it but windows doesn't even let me anymore.... I can't even do an exception it just doesn't let me saying it's a virus even though I know it isn't

Peter Eenis

Reaction score
i farmed my way to lvl 49 and then i played a little sidemission and my lvl got reset to 35 :( not so cool, it was a long farm to 49. any sugsestions?

star1fun

Reaction score
bro I can't even download this anymore.... I used it then windows killed it I tried to re-download it but windows doesn't even let me anymore.... I can't even do an exception it just doesn't let me saying it's a virus even though I know it isn't
Same

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
i farmed my way to lvl 49 and then i played a little sidemission and my lvl got reset to 35 :( not so cool, it was a long farm to 49. any sugsestions?

DONT use Mega XP, to get back there I'd say go farm captains or Online Vendettas

Ildun

Reaction score
My character level was 57, now suddenly become 16 when I load game, other things remains the same, is it have something to do with Mega XP? :(

trappstar

Reaction score
Ever works well in the 1.01 trainer. If something isn't working for you it's because you didn't read his first post which has Instructions or you have a pirated copy. Tested it last night and today. Bought a ton of the silver boxes :).
Would love to see more cheats added like super speed/exp multipliers 6x 8x if its stable enough to stick after using. Don't really need good mode to be honest if you have infinite force and might because you can simply hit the f key facing an enemy and endlessly kill orcs never getting hit or shoot them in the head while in wraith from from a distance and everything dies long before it's even turned to face you since it's in slow motion.
The exp multipliers would give just enough of a boost that it wouldn't be game breaking.
Great work mrantifun! The only person I trust's trainers

trappstar

Reaction score
Question though how much exp is gained with the mega exp option?

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
Question though how much exp is gained with the mega exp option?

You should read some posts yourself. Mega XP is bugged and unless you want to get randomly de-lvld to a previous level (as extreme as going from lvl 40+ to a lvl 3 all of a sudden)

KingOfAngmar

Reaction score
You should read some posts yourself. Mega XP is bugged and unless you want to get randomly de-lvld to a previous level (as extreme as going from lvl 40+ to a lvl 3 all of a sudden)

Well thanks for this info, was about to use this on a lvl 40 lul.

Any way to lvl up faster when you don't want to do quests?

Mountaindewm

Reaction score
Easiest way to bypass Windows Defender is put all of your trainers into a single folder with the compressed files as well and set it as an exclusion.

Go to Virus & threat protection Tab which looks like a shield
Click Virus & threat protection settings
Near the bottom click on Add or remove exclusions
Click Add an exclusion and then click folder or file depending on how you want to do it(I did folder and selected my trainers folder)

If you select folder it'll not scan anything you put into that folder even when you first download it. Not sure how to bypass just a single file that you are trying to download at the time.

Xandir

Reaction score
Does this work when in the multiplayer elements? I'm assuming not, offline mode only, but I'd just like clarification.
(Don't accept during TOS sign)