Trainer Search

D-D-Daddy0

Reaction score
I'm pleased to see Mr AntiFun has offsiders nowadays to wade through all the piteous whining. I don't know how he manages it even with that, people are so focused on me, me, me, that they don't bother to read that Mr Antifun has released a steam trainer for this game because that is the version of the game he has yet they still whine about the game not working on the windows V. It blows me away that these types appear to expect the trainer maker who gives away his hard work, to go out and buy an extra version of the game just for them.
Same same with the incessant moaning about virus and/or trainer not working when an AV prog is running. I mean to say u don't hafta be a brainbox to deduce that since AV progs look out for and block unexpected writes to memory and trainers work by over writing game data in memory with what is needed to keep a character alive/rich/skilled to the max, that of course an AV app is gonna block a trainer, yet I betcha if I could be bothered reading more threads in here I betcha I would find about 30% of em whines about "trainer not working" because dingbat is running an AV app -and many of the whinges written by the same clutch of dipsticks over and over. Even worse than that is the insinuation by many that these trainers built by dedicated & giving type humans are infected with a virus.

Mr AntiFun, I apologise for messing on your rug when you go outta yer way to be polite to everyone, but I hardly come by much anymore and coming in here to see the same whining from the self entitled after all these years just cranks me, at the same time as I want to give you and yer able assistants a round of applause for doing such a great job of what appears to be a thankless task.

Thanks guys catchya.

nahtanoj92

Reaction score
thank you very much! this trainer its great i love it! please if possible do you think you can add super stealth?

LycanJack

Master Donor
Reaction score
has anyone noticed this very strange bug where you use the xp-cheat and get high level but the game thinks your the same level as when you started with the cheat? the game thinks Im lv9 when Im actually lv45.. its -very- strange.

KingOfAngmar

Reaction score
has anyone noticed this very strange bug where you use the xp-cheat and get high level but the game thinks your the same level as when you started with the cheat? the game thinks Im lv9 when Im actually lv45.. its -very- strange.

Shouldnt of used xp cheats, it's useless anyways

Last edited:

Chancea35

Reaction score
the skill points and money do not work even as instructed on the page i have tried the other trainers but they do not work at all

MikeyMirez

Reaction score
the skill points and money do not work even as instructed on the page i have tried the other trainers but they do not work at all
I'd imagine that since it is tied to their microtransactions, WB moved them to server side storage

Jedidiah Carter

Reaction score
So is it a trainer issue (Mega EXP) or the game? The level on my character or followers randomly go down to level 2/1 after missions. Twice my character has gone from level 35 and 48 down to 1. Ive seen high level followers drop to level 2 after random quests or pit fights

I really think that this is due to the trainer. Just avoid using the mega EXP cheat. Its not too hard to level up if you run around with the quick kill cheat on. Just be careful, I accidentally hit bruz once during the first fortress capture mission and it killed him outright, had to restart the game from the beginning. Turn off insta kill when around your allies!!

Allenschezar

Donor
Reaction score
just tried to use the trainer today v1.01.

Inf.Health, Inf.Focus don't work anymore for me. Upon activation nothing happens and when i deactivate them the game crashes. Last week they worked perfectly.

My Game version seems to be 1.0.7214.0 (hope this is the correct version number)

Just wanted to report this.

Thanks for your work!

eyecraved

Reaction score
Game editor does work but you need to have some in order for the cheat to work. So you need at least 1 skill point to add more skill points and some silver to add silver. Only did it offline though . Thanks for trainer.

samlee860407

Reaction score

It works. But you need to have at least 1 skill point or 1 silver to let it works.

When I try, the skill points doesn't work (aka when I click "set skill points" it doesn't have a sound)

Once I got 1 skill point, it works like a charm if you follow the instruction

Reaction score
Why does this contain a trojan.....?
Almost every cheat / trainer gets flagged as a trojan, its just how its coded/works. For my normal cheats its to stop reverse engineering but in doing that it gets flagged. Just set it to your exceptions.